Will Howard to Ohio St

Advertisement
watch let GIF

McCord never committed to Nebraska but okay

Reading comprehension, junior. I didn't say "commit", I said "back out of a verbal". There have been plenty of kids who give verbals prior to visiting, it's a step below a commit. I can name one right now for Miami, who basically said "I'm committing" before his visit.

Yeah, and Portal guys never decommit...

1704413494836.png

What's a bit scary is that kids like Howard, Rogers and Dillon Gabriel committed to the schools that they did and you can make a strong argument that none are better than their predecessors. We're bringing a machete to a gun fight for kids who, frankly, are not needle movers.

His quotes are brutal when you think about it.

He wanted to go somewhere that can surround him with talent and win a championship.

Clearly qb’s don’t see that as something Miami has to offer right now. Sucks but not sure who Mario and Dawson can get to play qb. Better coach up Brown and roll with him next year.
Not sure what's surprising about that..I don't think anybody realistically believes that Miami can win a natl title next year..

Advertisement
His quotes are brutal when you think about it.

He wanted to go somewhere that can surround him with talent and win a championship.

Clearly qb’s don’t see that as something Miami has to offer right now. Sucks but not sure who Mario and Dawson can get to play qb. Better coach up Brown and roll with him next year.
TVD had 7 seconds to throw every drop back and the WR he largely ignored has just transferred to Georgia.

Turns out kids just roll out the same old cliches that coaches do. You very, very rarely get an interesting interview these days.

Advertisement
Reading comprehension, junior. I didn't say "commit", I said "back out of a verbal". There have been plenty of kids who give verbals prior to visiting, it's a step below a commit. I can name one right now for Miami, who basically said "I'm committing" before his visit.

Yeah, and Portal guys never decommit...

View attachment 276992
But there is zero evidence of him giving a verbal to Nebraska. So idk where you made that up lol. And when did I ever say portal guys never decommit? I was just wondering if you thought we were still going to go after Howard after he commited to another school lol

Announcing for the NFL draft and then openly saying you’re in the process of preparing for the draft with a trainer and looking for an agent is a lot different than a college player decommiting from a school lol

You've really invested a lot in trying to gaslight us into believing that you didn't post a dozen times that "declaring" ruled Ward ineligible, before you finally admitted your mistake.

The common denominator is that guys change their minds. At all levels. HS recruits. Portal commits. NFL declarations.

Not one of those decisions is any less changeable than the others.

But there is zero evidence of him giving a verbal to Nebraska. So idk where you made that up lol. And when did I ever say portal guys never decommit? I was just wondering if you thought we were still going to go after Howard after he commited to another school lol

You're just mad.

Longtime friend/former co-worker is a big Nebraska alum/booster and is active on a bowl committee. Been talking football with him for 2 decades. McCord told Nebraska he was coming and would finalize (NIL) things on the visit, then the Raiola stuff came to light.

What you don't know could fill a set of encyclopedias.

You want published evidence, go read Barry Jackson. I don't care. You're still lying about your own words.

Advertisement
You've really invested a lot in trying to gaslight us into believing that you didn't post a dozen times that "declaring" ruled Ward ineligible, before you finally admitted your mistake.

The common denominator is that guys change their minds. At all levels. HS recruits. Portal commits. NFL declarations.

Not one of those decisions is any less changeable than the others.
Omg bro. Have you ever heard of future tense? I literally said he will be ineligible. It’s really not that hard lol. I’m losing so many brain cells talking to you god dam

Definitely an upgrade in that department
That’s a huge Qb upgrade if you ask me. It’s an upgrade as a whole. How can anyone think that having a mobile Qb that can throw it accurately is not an upgrade?? Mobility gives you time to find open receivers. Wow some of the thinking on here is ludicrous.

Advertisement
Omg bro. Have you ever heard of future tense? I literally said he will be ineligible. It’s really not that hard lol. I’m losing so many brain cells talking to you god dam

I've copy-pasted your own words enough times. You said nothing of the sort.

I understand your motivation. Maybe you should be more careful of your word choice the first time around, if you really actually knew what you were talking about the first time around.

Advertisement
Back