Will Howard to Ohio St

Advertisement
We would be flat out morons to give Will Howard the money we offered Cam Ward.

Better spent on a WR1 and a legit DB. But hey, it’s not my money.

If you’re going to bring in Howard, you have to surround him with better weapons. Otherwise, this is an 8-win team.

If you’re going to bring in Howard, you have to surround him with better weapons. Otherwise, this is an 8-win team.
We were almost/technically an 8-win team this year. We didn't end up so average because of WR/DB play... but TVD play.

Advertisement
The Blue Oyster Club?
police academy GIF

I don't think he gets the Ward offer but he gets an increase from what we originally offered. Which I'd bet is his best offer.

I think we have more of a need at DB than WRs. We desperately need to find difference makers at safety and CB. DPJ is our only reliable CB we have right now. And for the love of god, we need safeties who don't get caught with their eyes in the backfield like it's Sydney Sweeney flashing them!

Advertisement
I don't think he gets the Ward offer but he gets an increase from what we originally offered. Which I'd bet is his best offer.

I think we have more of a need at DB than WRs. We desperately need to find difference makers at safety and CB. DPJ is our only reliable CB we have right now. And for the love of god, we need safeties who don't get caught with their eyes in the backfield like it's Sydney Sweeney flashing them!
I think an alpha WR1 helps elevate an okay QB. ****, look what a meh guy like Rambo did for TVD. Fans want to see the best in their team. I think people are still lying to themselves about our WRs, we are lacking there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Leo Fender and Les Paul were friends. Fender wanted Les to use his new Telecaster and Les wanted Gibson to make the guitar he designed.

Advertisement
Back