Will FSU refuse to play?

Advertisement
Why would they refuse to play? That makes no sense at all. They want to prove to the country they were stiffed by the committee wrongly. They want to go out 14-0 and prove they belong.

An alternate option would be to technically show up, but to make a spectacle of it. Kneel down on every offensive play. Allow every Georgia possession to score. Use volunteer walk-ons only for the game, with the explicit instruction to not be involved in any contact with Georgia players. Don't tell the bowl game any of this. Surprise the network, surprise the bowl.

FSU wasn’t part of ESPN’s agenda and all the post selection whining in the world won’t change that. Beware to any team who gets into the same boat. The ACC doesn’t fit into ESPN’s playoff scenario and once Travis got hurt they had an excuse. :espnsux2:

They should actually. I have an ex teammate who’s an FSU guy. WHO said they should take a knee every play. I said that would be great. Could you imagine the the views or talking points the next day. They would have so many on their side and protests are apart if this countries history. It would also draw light to the the collusion of ESPN and the SEC. You have TVD pundits calling it the Alabama invitational. We all the know the reason and they earned it all the other times, but that bias got them a seat at the table this year. Not saying they aren’t capable of winning it or shouldn’t be there, but an undefeated Power 5 has never been left out before. The other travesty is Texas jumping an undefeated team. A Texas team that loss to a 2 loss Oklahoma🤔

Advertisement
An alternate option would be to technically show up, but to make a spectacle of it. Kneel down on every offensive play. Allow every Georgia possession to score. Use volunteer walk-ons only for the game, with the explicit instruction to not be involved in any contact with Georgia players. Don't tell the bowl game any of this. Surprise the network, surprise the bowl.
Now that would be funny

They will play. They can't afford to pass up the money from the Orange Bowl and they don't want to look like bigger ho mos than they already look like.

Advertisement
The portal guys (the starting 11 and most of their backups) won't be playing as they won't want to get hurt before the draft process.

So that leaves FSU with what; a roster of misfit toys from bull**** classes from Norvell's recruiting efforts?

If Norvell protests the bowl game, then you negative recruit against by showing current and future recruits and their parents that this crybaby loser lacks the integrity and character to face adversity. He runs and hides while sucking his thumb.

If they play and they play a Georgia, Smart should try his damnedest to run up the score.

How many UGA starters have declared for the draft??

They should actually. I have an ex teammate who’s an FSU guy. WHO said they should take a knee every play. I said that would be great. Could you imagine the the views or talking points the next day. They would have so many on their side and protests are apart if this countries history. It would also draw light to the the collusion of ESPN and the SEC. You have TVD pundits calling it the Alabama invitational. We all the know the reason and they earned it all the other times, but that bias got them a seat at the table this year. Not saying they aren’t capable of winning it or shouldn’t be there, but an undefeated Power 5 has never been left out before. The other travesty is Texas jumping an undefeated team. A Texas team that loss to a 2 loss Oklahoma🤔

Sadly we wouldn't know how...

CCE49028-9F50-4D7A-8CDE-0CC9A04BA700.jpeg

Advertisement
i mean i like chaos so i hope they do the whole pony show right up to padding up for warm ups and doing the anthem, then just walk out. let ESPN scramble to fill 4hrs of tv.

Advertisement
Back