Will FSU refuse to play?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The portal guys (the starting 11 and most of their backups) won't be playing as they won't want to get hurt before the draft process.

So that leaves FSU with what; a roster of misfit toys from bull**** classes from Norvell's recruiting efforts?

If Norvell protests the bowl game, then you negative recruit against by showing current and future recruits and their parents that this crybaby loser lacks the integrity and character to face adversity. He runs and hides while sucking his thumb.

If they play and they play a Georgia, Smart should try his damnedest to run up the score.

Advertisement
Let's hope they get Georgia.

I can't see why they wouldn't pit the number five and six teams against one another.

Portal Boys packing their bags as we speak.
Oh...

**** FSU!
ricky gervais laughing GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gonna have to borrow a couple of those **** portal buses for all the guys scrambling to get out of there before UGA comes walking off their bus..

I would love to see all the ACC teams forfeit their bowl games this year as an old F you to Disney. But that won't happen.

Nah Miami needs the practices to not only get Jacurri ready but also the youngsters who I imagine will get a lot of PT..

Advertisement
Back