Will AQM and Grace end up in the NFL?

Advertisement
Advertisement
AQM will make it to the NFL. He just didn't give a dam and didn't do **** at UM. Grace - I don't know.

The administration took so long that they missed the supplemental draft.
Wouldn't they be ruled ineligible in any school? I'm sure JY hasn't heard the last of this.

Advertisement
AQM 2nd round steal. Hel kill it at the combine. Hope fins jump all over him.
Based on what? Dude did almost nothing in his 4 years at UM

Yea your right. As we have seen over the last 10 years, our players always max their potential out with with our surperior coaching. If he only got 8.5 tfl and 5 sacks with that NFL coaching staff of ours that everybody else shined in, he might as well go undrafted. ****, we snagged Randy Melvin from FIU to help Quan and he still couldnt get it right even with the best DC we have had in the program. 3rd in tackles, 1st in TFL and sacks, what a bum.

Call me a dyck (and risk being fitted for dentures), but I don't give a fck about AQM anymore. That dude was a colossal bust. He really fcked UM. I don't think I've ever been as let down by a UM player.

When we got him from NJ I was sure he'd destroy it here. He was an absolute freak show in HS with skills off the charts. We got absolutely nothing out of him but headaches and drama. Fck him.

I wish Grace nothing but the best. He fcked up but he at least gave us something and wasn't a constant drama case. He will play in the NFL, but his size will scare some teams. What Arizona has done with Buchanan will help Grace.

Will AQM and Grace end up in the NFL?
I'm curious as to what you gents think.

//////////////////////

Dey gone make it...dey gotta pay south beach luxury motors dey bread.

Advertisement
Call me a dyck (and risk being fitted for dentures), but I don't give a fck about AQM anymore. That dude was a colossal bust. He really fcked UM. I don't think I've ever been as let down by a UM player.

When we got him from NJ I was sure he'd destroy it here. He was an absolute freak show in HS with skills off the charts. We got absolutely nothing out of him but headaches and drama. Fck him.

I wish Grace nothing but the best. He fcked up but he at least gave us something and wasn't a constant drama case. He will play in the NFL, but his size will scare some teams. What Arizona has done with Buchanan will help Grace.

Agree 100% here ... AQM somehow was able to have more drama than Ray Ray Armstrong while flashing less on the field. Grace made a mistake, but it wasn't a pattern of behavior.

Lol at AQM going in the 2nd round. No one is wasting a high pick on a guy who missed his entire senior year and didn't do much in his time here when he did play.

Best case scenario for either of these guys is Day 3.

Grace will probably get picked. Muhammad I'm not as sure about. He may go undrafted.

Both can play, though, and if they land in the right spot they'll have decent careers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They'll make it. But draft status will be hurt by this. More so for AQM. Gotta believe his behavior, this isn't his first problem, combined with what I have to believe will be Vince Young like test results on the Wonderlic will give teams more than enough reason for pause.

Go Canes!

Grace has the tape to get picked I think. His skills in coverage will get him a spot. AQM has all the tools but no tape. He should probably go play at a smaller school next year

Advertisement
Back