Will any practices be open to the Public?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't even bother if they are. I remember a few years back that I got an invite to a practice open to Hurricane Club members. I trekked from Broward to the Gables only to have those clowns close the practice about 8 mins in and boot us all out (keep in mind there were some higher level donors there too). No apologies or anything. They just had Hecht lackies usher everyone out as even DBJ (in a moment of lucidity) was shaking his head. I should have known amateur hour was still in full effect under Alfredo then.

Advertisement
Don't even bother if they are. I remember a few years back that I got an invite to a practice open to Hurricane Club members. I trekked from Broward to the Gables only to have those clowns close the practice about 8 mins in and boot us all out (keep in mind there were some higher level donors there too). No apologies or anything. They just had Hecht lackies usher everyone out as even DBJ (in a moment of lucidity) was shaking his head. I should have known amateur hour was still in full effect under Alfredo then.

That's weird. I haven't gone this year, but they allow local coaches access to all of the practices. I've seen of the hurricane club members/donors at some of those practices.

You might be able to ask for access if you're a mid to high level donor or a local football coach.

That's weird. I haven't gone this year, but they allow local coaches access to all of the practices. I've seen of the hurricane club members/donors at some of those practices.

I don't doubt it. Obviously very minor in the grand scheme of issues we have but I just found it to be very bush league as to how they handled that specific event. That's just why I advised to be cautious with your time if they ever even bill a practice as open to the public.

Advertisement
I'm sure you can get close enough to shoot a potato gun. Be sure to load it with some dirty diapers since our program is baby **** soft.

Advertisement
Back