Will AG's Def. ever produce high draft picks consistently?

Bush and Grace are Day 2 picks at worst. I was watching the NFL safeties on Sunday and thought Bush was better than half those guys. I'd trade Walt Aikens for him right now.

Pauline is a good analyst but tends to be way off this early. Bush will be a major riser if he stays healthy. Explosive, productive, high-character, physical and has some CB skills.

Advertisement
Bush and Grace are Day 2 picks at worst. I was watching the NFL safeties on Sunday and thought Bush was better than half those guys. I'd trade Walt Aikens for him right now.

Pauline is a good analyst but tends to be way off this early. Bush will be a major riser if he stays healthy. Explosive, productive, high-character, physical and has some CB skills.

Deon Bush's going to KILL it at the combine. Bench, Vert, 40 will all be near the top. He'll do very well with the individual ball drills, especially with how he'll high point the football. Kid never get's in trouble, either. The only way he drops below day 2 is if the medical reports show a chronic issue, which I don't think would be the case after having 2 good season following his surgeries.

Last edited:
If Bush goes anywhere outside of the first round bytches on here should drink Prestone for claiming Folden does a good job developing players. He's a big fast tough dude who covers a ton of ground and will bring the plastic.

Bush, Burns, Grace, Elder are all day two picks imo
Carter needs another year of college at starting at SS
The rest of the guys eligible for the draft are probably 5th - undrafted

I'm not sure how fast Scott is but he's definitely getting drafted in the mid rounds or higher at this pace
Coley I just don't know with him
Don't see Waters or Lewis getting drafted

The only mistake Chad made was playing for these coaches.

Advertisement
Im not an NFL scout but I dont have to be to tell that dude dont know what the **** hes talking about. This time last yr, he prob predicted Perryman as the only cane drafted. Bush in the 5th round was all I needed to see...hilarious.

Grace is 215 lbs. and I think depends on bush 40

Al's goal is to turn ribeyes into cheeseburgers.

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back