Wildgoose

So dirty how GA drops him, and then Bama gives him the "fake" offer (We haven't heard anything since the offer, you would think the kid would have at least visited if it was legit). Was the fake bama offer to try and lure Campbell who supposedly goes back as childhood friends with RW? That offer seems like it lasted about 5 mins.

I mean talk about just throwing around a fake offer this late in the game? Hope Dade kids remember that, but they prob won't.
I would say there is about a 0% chance Dade kids remember this. Most of these guys nowadays are more concerned with getting to 10k twitter followers from some fan base than thinking of how Bama pegged some guy that probably had no business getting a Bama offer in the first place.

Agree. This will have zero impact. Same way coaches do position bait and switches on kids which ultimately leads to their transfer - never has any effect on future recruiting

Advertisement
can’t understand how this is a positive for getting campbell. if he was a pawn to bring in campbell & they dumped wildgoose i would think that would mean they feel campbell isn’t coming. or why would they boot his friend.

Last edited:
can’t understand how this is a positive for campbell. if he was a pawn to bring in campbell & they dumped wildgoose i would think that would mean they feel campbell isn’t coming. or why would they boot his friend.

I wasn't posting it for Campbell predictive value. Just an observation of not only Georgia, but Bama with the balls to kick the kid when he's down this late in the game.

can’t understand how this is a positive for campbell. if he was a pawn to bring in campbell & they dumped wildgoose i would think that would mean they feel campbell isn’t coming. or why would they boot his friend.

I wasn't posting it for Campbell predictive value. Just an observation of not only Georgia, but Bama with the balls to kick the kid when he's down this late in the game.

I know im just making an observation of my own.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No one is going to sway Campbell FFS we have someone who has coached him since peewee as his position coach If that doesn’t sway him nothing will

I would take him if it gets Campbell here.

I mean, are we even going to be at 85 scholarships projected?

No but we likely can't sign more than 28 kids. Richt has said 27, lots of people have it at 32. A few of us have it at 27-28 but it is pretty hard to do the Initial Counters without insider info.

Advertisement
I dont even know who wildgoose is

Safety from MNW

Guy ran in only one track meet and posted a decent 22.63--200m as an 11th grader. Probably near 22.00 national elite iof he would practice more. That was the GMAC meet. Solid size at 5-11/190.

Georgia was also playing a big DT this year.

Ga got 2 3 star DT on hook waiting to see if they get the the 4 and 5 star kids before they can drop the 3 stars. Kids know whats happening and still hoping to be able to sign. One or both will be available, but not sure Canes would even be interested.

God save my soul, I don't mean to defend either of those sht programs, but this is exactly what posters here criticize Richt for not doing. When whoopi pulled his stunt everybody btched about how Richt hadn't been recruiting another RB as a possible replacement. What kind of lies would he have had to tell the kid to get him to hang on when Richt fully expected whoopi to sign with Miami? It's kinda shtty, but it goes both ways. Kids will flip late and you better not get caught flat footed when they do.

Is this kid any good? Seems he’d have to be somewhat decent if he It an off in the first place even though it was to get TC...is he good enough for a take Just in case...

Advertisement
Back