Wildgoose

skeeter

Junior
Premium
So dirty how GA drops him, and then Bama gives him the "fake" offer (We haven't heard anything since the offer, you would think the kid would have at least visited if it was legit). Was the fake bama offer to try and lure Campbell who supposedly goes back as childhood friends with RW? That offer seems like it lasted about 5 mins.

I mean talk about just throwing around a fake offer this late in the game? Hope Dade kids remember that, but they prob won't.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If u put your hopes with two rednecks u deserve what u get . Example u go to Bama or Georgia and get hurt and they pull your scholarship that your dumb *** decision for ever going coaches who don’t really doesn’t give a **** about u.

It's a business. Did anyone see how much Bama football made this year for that school? 40M +.....Alabama/Tuscaloosa, Georgia/Athens, they don't care about these kids. They fly them in from around the country and use them to make money and then they never see them again. I don't pretend we are any better, but at least we have our own home grown players that then end up living in the same community they balled in.

So dirty how GA drops him, and then Bama gives him the "fake" offer (We haven't heard anything since the offer, you would think the kid would have at least visited if it was legit). Was the fake bama offer to try and lure Campbell who supposedly goes back as childhood friends with RW? That offer seems like it lasted about 5 mins.

I mean talk about just throwing around a fake offer this late in the game? Hope Dade kids remember that, but they prob won't.
I would say there is about a 0% chance Dade kids remember this. Most of these guys nowadays are more concerned with getting to 10k twitter followers from some fan base than thinking of how Bama pegged some guy that probably had no business getting a Bama offer in the first place.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;ananQy9iUCc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ananQy9iUCc[/video]

[video=youtube;ananQy9iUCc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ananQy9iUCc[/video]

tumblr_lzjxb6ZeTk1rogt97o1_500.gif

the audacity of Saban is just hilarious, come in and kick a kid (while he's prob already down), with an offer that doesn't exist that late in the game.

Advertisement
I dont even know who wildgoose is

Wildgoose chase lol

MNW S/CB (prob safety next level)...Was committed for 3-4 months to GA, they dropped him mid-january. Then Alabama came in with an "offer". But haven't heard anything since. And you know there would have at least been a visit or updates even if he didn't go to Bama, because they are bama.

Rattler reported on here, Wildgoose is a friend/acquaintance of Campbell's (not that they are like brothers or anything, or that it would sway Campbell in any way). My post wasn't about that, just about the way the kid is being treated this late in the game by a couple of ruthless SEC schools and hoping some Dade boys take note.

And that little ****** will continue to treat kids like that and the sycophantic handlers down here will continue sending kids to him.

Advertisement
And that little ****** will continue to treat kids like that and the sycophantic handlers down here will continue sending kids to him.

Sell his mother on the street for a win. Hopefully, with the more and more access to the internet, FaceBook, etc. kids in the future will wise up and see what some of the people really are--Pimps.

Wildgoose chase lol

MNW S/CB (prob safety next level)...Was committed for 3-4 months to GA, they dropped him mid-january. Then Alabama came in with an "offer". But haven't heard anything since. And you know there would have at least been a visit or updates even if he didn't go to Bama, because they are bama.

Rattler reported on here, Wildgoose is a friend/acquaintance of Campbell's (not that they are like brothers or anything, or that it would sway Campbell in any way). My post wasn't about that, just about the way the kid is being treated this late in the game by a couple of ruthless SEC schools and hoping some Dade boys take note.

If we did that all **** would break loose but its bama and uga.....what they offer and have offered makes them get a pass which is bs

Advertisement
Not did they just drop him in Mid-January, they dropped him during his OV to UGA.

So they bring him in for a visit to tell him he doesn't have an offer? Why didn't they tell him before so he wouldn't waste a visit?

Safety from MNW

Guy ran in only one track meet and posted a decent 22.63--200m as an 11th grader. Probably near 22.00 national elite iof he would practice more. That was the GMAC meet. Solid size at 5-11/190.

Georgia was also playing a big DT this year.

Ga got 2 3 star DT on hook waiting to see if they get the the 4 and 5 star kids before they can drop the 3 stars. Kids know whats happening and still hoping to be able to sign. One or both will be available, but not sure Canes would even be interested.

Wildgoose chase lol

Thanks for filling in the gaps. I try to pay attention but if you miss the beginning of a soap sometimes it is hard to understand why it seems to be stuck in one place for a couple years.

Advertisement
Back