Wide receivers

we have had 4 and 5 star WRs come into this program and none of them have been developed in the last 5 years. This is the University of Miami our wide receivers shouldn’t be this mediocre.

Advertisement
confused dead pool GIF

Wondering why Smith, Restrepo, etc get so few targets (or playing time.) They aren't better than Wiggins or Pope?

Advertisement
Wondering why Smith, Restrepo, etc get so few targets (or playing time.) They aren't better than Wiggins or Pope?
This is due to Manny because he’s doing the same thing on DF. You can’t tell me that Rhett and Baker want to suffer with below average guys on the field that have not produced just about all year and not look to back ups looking better when in games.

Manny is the king of the transfer portal and he’s also protect his kids from jumping in as well by giving Jennings, McCloud, Pope, Wiggins, Harley, Ford, major laying time over much better talent behind them. And I don’t want to heard about covid problems. All teams are going through the same thing.

They are, the coaches just suck. They gave Keyshawn time and he's looked great every single time. Their solution? TO STOP PLAYING HIM!!!! like wtf

This is due to Manny because he’s doing the same thing on DF. You can’t tell me that Rhett and Baker want to suffer with below average guys on the field that have not produced just about all year and not look to back ups looking better when in games.

Manny is the king of the transfer portal and he’s also protect his kids from jumping in as well by giving Jennings, McCloud, Pope, Wiggins, Harley, Ford, major laying time over much better talent behind them. And I don’t want to heard about covid problems. All teams are going through the same thing.
Smith and X have looked better in which games?

Advertisement

Yeah, this starts at the top. It has to.

Advertisement
You might be right. At least we have hope instead of complete disaster.
I understand where you’re coming from.

A few times Smith displayed a burst off the line we haven’t seen in a long time. He’s at least a deep threat the defense will have to respect. He’s a raw freshman, but find a package he fits into, even if he’s not the first read. I haven’t seen X play other than catch a few punts.

Likens turned Harley into something. Even Pope and Wiggins had some moments. They’re all garbage tho. Let’s let him start off with some young guys and see what he’s got

Advertisement
A Richards was a stud immediately once he got on the field. Miami hasn’t had a WR drafted in the top four rounds in how long? It’s mind boggling with all the talent that is down here.

Can't go into next season with wiggins and Pope as the top 2 wrs on the team.Go get a portal wr if you don't like or trust the youngsters.

Advertisement
Back