Wide Receiver Recruiting

Questions for all you guys who fancy yourselves wide receiver experts, Paranos no big chick pics please. How do the wide receivers we have committed now stack up against Manuel, Britt, Robinson, and Burton? Are the guys we have now solid or are we gonna have to sweat any of them until the end?
I think restrepo and Redding are better than britt and Manuel. Fleming and burton are a toss up to me

Advertisement
There is a small but vocal group on this site for Poitier, are we in wait and see mode with him for his SR. year or do they just see others above him and not willing to wait out?

Does he have the ceiling where he could explode and force his way into this class?

I'm not going to pretend to be an evaluator so I'll ask and wait.

He has an insanely high ceiling. Plays on a very good palmetto team and makes plays no other receiver in Dade or Broward can make, irregardless of what bs rating they all have.

Advertisement
Which is perfect for your 3rd recruit. Shirt him, teach him, fill him out, and he is a 6’6” 230lb freak jumping out of the gym running a 4.4-low 4.5.
If UM strikes out on their top targets then you take him. With that being said where are you getting your #, Poitier is about 6'3.5-6'4 and a little over 200lb, not only that but there is no verification on his 40 and he doe not look as fast as you claim. I do believe he can jump out the gym though

WR is the position I care LEAST for in recruiting at Miami. Even if you miss on the elite guys there are PLENTY of guys who can ball at Miami from SoFlo or the stare. If you get the top guy, great we'll take em. If not on to the next.

Not an alpha let s.fla kids punk him for reps lol.

Long line...mf if you dont move to the front like a boss!

That sounds just like the Knicks' "We didn't offer KD the full max cuz he's hurt!!" A poor excuse that sounds worse than the already sad truth. lol

KD curved you and then you pretended you curved him. A poor excuse for the sad truth.
Miami's coaches curved you as a WR and made you line up with the TEs cuz you're slow as **** and then you pretended you chose to line as a TE. A poor excuse for the sad truth.

Advertisement
If UM strikes out on their top targets then you take him. With that being said where are you getting your #, Poitier is about 6'3.5-6'4 and a little over 200lb, not only that but there is no verification on his 40 and he doe not look as fast as you claim. I do believe he can jump out the gym though

He’s taller than that and a jr in high school. 200 now becomes 215-220 by graduation. He’s plenty fast. Watch him and Corey Collier go at it. He can run past him.

Advertisement
If our WR's show some growth and improvement, especially in making the f'ing catch, then that would help in taking a developmental prospect like Poitier.

From the descriptions I have read on this board it would see he compares favorably to Evidence...??

Wasn't Manual tabbed as the best WR prospect in the state a year ago? At least rankings wise? I said then I didn't see it, not even close. Are people finally starting to catch on or is this a CIS case of diminishing him since he's not in the class as of now? Either way, my opinion is that he's severely overrated.

Advertisement
I like Poiter over all of them, upside is crazy

Advertisement
Back