wide receiver recruiting

Advertisement
With mullins gone, do we 100% take another receiver in this class and who do you think it will be?

I think we have to get another WR. We lose Berrios, Mullins, Harris and potentially Cager if he continues to be sad he isn’t getting any snaps. We need 4 WR in this class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have Pope, Hightower, and Wiggins!! That's a very solid group to add to what we will have returning in 2018 (Cager, Dallas, Harley, Harris, Langham, Njoku, Richards and Thomas)... SO honestly, I don't think UM needs to add another WR for Storm18', but IF a super stud want to get on board then I say, "Sign Him Up"!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t think the loss of Mullins changes our direction. Behind closed doors, I wouldn’t doubt if the coaches thought Mullins is not long for Miami.

Don’t think the loss of Mullins changes our direction. Behind closed doors, I wouldn’t doubt if the coaches thought Mullins is not long for Miami.

Advertisement
Back