wide receiver recruiting

Advertisement
Lol for everyone thinking we’re taking receiver. We’re done there...just let things play out, you might be surprised about how everything shakes out in the spring.

Lol for everyone thinking we’re taking receiver. We’re done there...just let things play out, you might be surprised about how everything shakes out in the spring.

LOL at you being so sure about something you have no real information on. We need another WR.

Did 2 posts just get deleted, from [MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9126]Sigma_Cane_7[/MENTION]???

Advertisement
Cager has a ways to go. 6'5" plays like 5'9". Swap with Grimes in a heartbeat.

Ya know, people said the same thing about Langham

Without him, we lost 2 games this season....

Love me some Langham, and he is a big part of why we are undefeated, but dude got bodied by smaller Vtech DBs on multiple plays last wk. Don't get me wrong, he's earned his 2nd string status, but needs to work on playing bigger.

Regardless, with Mullins departure, no excuse not go after Grimes for the upgrade.

Last edited:
Grimes has elite talent you don't tell him no especially when he'd be the #1 red zone target next season if somehow he'd play

Advertisement
ill still take Grimes for the spring

Exactly. Grimes will be your 4th WR.

were not at the point to turn away top level talent like that. You lose Mullins..make it up with Grimes...thats killer. Especially if he would get the provision and can play right away

Top talent? Dafug? Are you talking about his recruiting stars? He hasn't done jack shi yet. No one knows if he's any good. ****, no one knows if he'll ever fully recover from his injury. I'd rather take a kid like Elijah Moore .

were not at the point to turn away top level talent like that. You lose Mullins..make it up with Grimes...thats killer. Especially if he would get the provision and can play right away

Top talent? Dafug? Are you talking about his recruiting stars? He hasn't done jack shi yet. No one knows if he's any good. ****, no one knows if he'll ever fully recover from his injury. I'd rather take a kid like Elijah Moore .

How do you know Moore will be any good

I'll easily take Grimes over Moore

I've been wondering about that. Anyone have info on how he's recovered?

Advertisement

You got him there. Can't say Grimes won't be good (only a true frosh) because he hasn't done anything yet at the collegiate level, then turn around and say Elijah Moore (who's a senior in HS) is an elite talent.

IMO its no contest Grimes > Mullins + Moore

Advertisement

You got him there. Can't say Grimes won't be good (only a true frosh) because he hasn't done anything yet at the collegiate level, then turn around and say Elijah Moore (who's a senior in HS) is an elite talent.

Exactly.

IMO its no contest Grimes > Mullins + Moore

is grimes still in SOFL?

Moore would be a good replacement for berrios . Clutch wr just like berrios

Not necessarily. Berrios is the only senior, so we lose 2 and bring in 3. Also Dallas is more likely to move back to more of a slot/hybrid RB in the offense. It would have to be a top recruit.

We will miss Berrios, but Dallas in the slot is going to make our running game unreal. He is a miss match nightmare. I can see him running counter plays in two back sets. Again in two back set, motion the other back wide, If the LB goes, then hand off to Dallas. If the safety or DB goes, then Dallas out of the backfield on a wheel route against an LB. This kid is going to give defenses big headaches!!! Glad CMR is getting him touches.

Advertisement
Back