Why You'll Banning Good Peeps For?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should of been banned, aboit time noce work mods get rid of the trash

ban exchange ...I'll exchange canesNation55 for McGahee2TheHouse + GhostofVenice01 ....sounds fair to me mods

except McGahee2TheHouse is no longer banned.

marlins_kid_tef55kck.gif

Advertisement
They should of been banned, aboit time noce work mods get rid of the trash

ban exchange ...I'll exchange canesNation55 for McGahee2TheHouse + GhostofVenice01 ....sounds fair to me mods

except McGahee2TheHouse is no longer banned.

marlins_kid_tef55kck.gif

Cool, exchange GhostofVenice for canesNation55, and we get a good poster back here in CIS and get rid of an ***hole.

It works out for everyone!

So some of you think trying to dig up personal information on other posters because you disagree with their views on a college football program is reasonable?

If it were personal information, it wouldn't be available, right?

It's a site-wide rule that personal information, even if it's publicly available, is not to be posted. CiS doesn't need bad publicity or to get involved with lunatics posting Golden's home address. That's a path we should not be going down. There's no way to excuse that.

Both needed to go and glad they are. You gotta vent, go ahead and vent. But take that trolling **** to that other website called the wez.
Funny thing is I think you are a troll in your own right

Guys need to vent their frustrations about the mess the program is in and this is the best place. Other sites don't even give you a warning, they just ban you forever. Like I was. But when you start posting other posters' personal information and photos, or try to get people to cause NCAA violations, then that's going over the line.

Did someone really do that?

standing by

So I'm guessing the answer is no then.
tnere was definitely a thread or posts about it.

Advertisement
Ill just say it, D - Peso is racist, and is getting on board with the demands of the university admin because they feel "certain porsters" are sewing discontent in the Laotian community.

Sorry Whoop, I had to porst the info.

Notice how the same posters get ran from every cane site.

same guys got ran off by Gary, Got ran off by Scout, now getting ran off here. Wow Surprise!

Ill just say it, D - Peso is racist, and is getting on board with the demands of the university admin because they feel "certain porsters" are sewing discontent in the Laotian community.

Sorry Whoop, I had to porst the info.

Didn't know that there was discontent in the league of Laotian tailors. Got to get a handle on this lest the Cambodian and Vietnamese tailors follow SUIT!

Both needed to go and glad they are. You gotta vent, go ahead and vent. But take that trolling **** to that other website called the wez.

Here's the other piece of ****...right on cue.

Hey mods, ban this guy and make this a better place.

Advertisement
Notice how the same posters get ran from every cane site.

same guys got ran off by Gary, Got ran off by Scout, now getting ran off here. Wow Surprise!
LMAO ive never posted in Garys **** hole of a site in my life, nice try though

Advertisement
Advertisement

Seek professional help, thanks.

Thanks Moby, draw any cool comics lately?

Oh look Venice is back, cool new avatar fat boy.

It's New Years Eve and you all on here crying like a bunch of soriety sisters..
Why so cerious?

Seek professional help, thanks.

Thanks Moby, draw any cool comics lately?

Oh look Venice is back, cool new avatar fat boy.

He may be fat, but he ain't no Golden bytch boy like you are.

Slurpers like you are helping to bury Canes football for good.

Now go guzzle your boyfriend's milk before he gets upset with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back