Why You'll Banning Good Peeps For?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah

dat boi peezy
McGahee2TheHouse + GhostofVenice01... of all yinz chattahs?

BAND ?!?!

Don't you'll think you're taking this a little too seriously when it's gotten to that point?

tumblr_n7edj9VHt51sfzzico1_500.gif

Now you got young hcanes1000 banishing himself from the site?

smh.

Advertisement
PLEASE TRANSLATE

BAND ?!?!

Don't you'll think you're taking this a little too seriously when it's gotten to that point?

View attachment 28577

smh.

Sure no problem.
McGahee2TheHouse + GhostofVenice01... out of all of the people on this website?

BANNED ?!?!

Gee, don't you guys think that's a just a little bit silly?

tumblr_mhi821bCeJ1r317bvo1_500.gif

Now even the most reputable hcanes1000 has removed himself in protest?

This is quite displeasing.

Andrew and DMoney,

You're banning some good posters especially McGahee2Thehouse.

These guys are fighting the good fight, bring them back. If you're going to audit the boards, there are plenty of other potatoes to pick.

Thanks,

Tom Hagen

Advertisement

BAND ?!?!

View attachment 28577

smh.

My phone doesn't convert ebonics text. .. is there a flight attendant on this board that can help?

BAND ?!?!

View attachment 28577

smh.

My phone doesn't convert ebonics text. .. is there a flight attendant on this board that can help?

jive-airplane.jpg

Advertisement
How the **** are those 2 guys getting banned and idiots like Kevin and IN are still allowed to post here?

BAND ?!?!

View attachment 28577

smh.

That was "jive". Different dialect. Just call your Mom

Advertisement
How the **** are those 2 guys getting banned and idiots like Kevin and IN are still allowed to post here?

The sad thing is they ban real dudes with real opinions because they get too salty for their taste. Yet, they allow obvious trolls and assh0les like the guys you mentioned hang around because they don't use salty language.

Pretty sad when the best posters are getting nicked up and the assh0les manage to stay just because they keep their bullshyt milquetoast.

Advertisement
You. You shut your ***** mouth. (you talkin about IbisNation?)

That Kevin faq can go choke on a **** for all I care.

First off...go **** yourself.

Secondly....I was talking about INCANEFAN or something like that...the one that has a picture of a dog in his avatar.

Anyone directly or indirectly, explicitly or implicitly defending Golden, any part of the staff, or the administration at this point should be banned. Those aren't Cane fans.

Banning frustrated passionate fans that actually care is a great way to ruin a board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back