Why were we so bad coming off bye weeks?

Advertisement
We look liked **** in a lot of 1st quarters but after the bye was especially bad. Outscored 48-3 in the first quaters of the N. Carolina, VT and Fiu games after the bye. Is manny giving these guys too much free time in the bye or what?
What’s was jarren Williams stats off bye weeks!

Advertisement
The first half of that Va Tech game they looked like they forgot how to play football & had no idea there was a game on Saturday...

They looked like a bunch of kids that didn't study all year, but then showed up on test day stoned & hung over with the "oh shìt I forgot!" look on their face lol.

FIU was even worse, they looked like they came straight from G5ive to Marlins Park.
I give some credit to Bud and Butch (ints) exploiting Jarren's/Enos' tendencies

All stock BS answers . Bernie was out lit every night of the week- I was there. He wasn’t even that good at practice . But Our current (2019) QBs SUCK at playing football . They can throw and run but have not a clue what’s going on . The whole team feeds off the QB success/ fail - at all levels : see recent super bowl. As for the bye weeks everyone is guessing on that anomaly - but chit coaches is a solid guess.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think players did what they wanted to do
Partying and not caring and it translated to on the field play which was atrocious. One thing that is very clear is Manny's lack of discipline with these players. He was as Green as green could be. The players knew they could get away with stuff and they did. It killed me watching them lose to FIU. I think bringing in Reed will help
Manny smooth out his rough edges and lack of communication with the players. I am optimistic.

We look liked **** in a lot of 1st quarters but after the bye was especially bad. Outscored 48-3 in the first quaters of the N. Carolina, VT and Fiu games after the bye. Is manny giving these guys too much free time in the bye or what?
80% Corching, 20% Players

Advertisement
Lots of reasons.

No onfield leadership
Coaching
Entitlement

It will be interesting to see how this year plays out to see which one of these 3 is still an issue.
bye week is perfect, they will enjoy manny's new Ferrari in a ride along on the strip on south beach. Weez BACK.

1581634060591.jpeg

Although the scheme is perfect, Mannys defenses usually played with fire and focus with him as DC. It seems like all the poison has seeped in from the offensive side.

Advertisement
Back