Why we win big...

Last year 80% were seeing what they wanted to see, instead of an SEC Front 7 and a weak O-line that looked bad in Spring and fall camp. But thakfully I've seen a few less, We Roll's this year.

Advertisement
1. Our running game and speed (dee jay and cam) come on mane

2. Uf's offense is terrible

3. Um's 3 linebackers that played for four years together

4. Amari Carter/ Blades/Ivey

5. Diaz vs Mullen... smh

6. Two 5 star te's that can ball

7. Muddy badger, the Michael Jordan on defense, but i like carter

Um-38 Uf -13

Um will have more fans in Orlando.. bet that
BDC the mane!

C4CC2A6B-1967-4441-A09D-7A7A4456F5A3.gif

1. Our running game and speed (dee jay and cam) come on mane

2. Uf's offense is terrible

3. Um's 3 linebackers that played for four years together

4. Amari Carter/ Blades/Ivey

5. Diaz vs Mullen... smh

6. Two 5 star te's that can ball

7. Muddy badger, the Michael Jordan on defense, but i like carter

Um-38 Uf -13

Um will have more fans in Orlando.. bet that

I don't buy either side "winning big" with two solid defenses—unless one defense helps their side get ahead, the opposing offense keeps going for it / turning it over on downs, trying to catch up.

Opening game of season with two solid defenses; should play in their favor as both offenses don't want to throw the game away.

Can't see the winner scoring more than 24 to 27 points, max.

Shytt...probably 80% of this board thought we were going to steamroll LSU last year, which was crazy to me. There were many outlandish predictions (17-28 point margin of victory, in some instances)
But we were lied to last year. We were told that Malik improved over the summer, and we were told that Feagles was booming punts in practice.

Advertisement
But we were lied to last year. We were told that Malik improved over the summer, and we were told that Feagles was booming punts in practice.
Kind of like how Florida fans were told their offense beat the crap out of their defense in the spring game and scrimmages?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We were supposed to win big against LSU last year too. And the narrative was eerily similar

If this game were being played in late October or November I’d rock out with you, but not in game 1. We have too many firsts in this game and the OL is young as ****

Actually any realest knew we were in for a battle against LSU. Our QB sucked and they had NFL talent on their defense. Go back and look at threads and you will see the same sunshine pumpers as always who can’t look at things in reality. This is going to be a dog fight but I actually have more confidence in this game than I did last year against LSU

We were supposed to win big against LSU last year too. And the narrative was eerily similar

If this game were being played in late October or November I’d rock out with you, but not in game 1. We have too many firsts in this game and the OL is young as ****
You still alive?

Advertisement
Back