Why UGA???

Advertisement
Ohhh ok. I'm going to play along. I'm sure your wife is half black. I'm sure those are her friends you so kindly snapped a photo of. But let's just try and focus on football cause you suck right now at anything else.
You can go play with ur half-inch ****** for all I care. I didn't snap the picture. Go Google "black girls bikini" and see what comes up. I grabbed the best thing I could quickly find for my response. Maybe I should've used one of the other pics, which mostly consisted of overweight black chicks with ginormous asses sticking out of a g-string? You and the other professionally offended around here would've probably started a full race-riot over that.

My post was supposed to be mostly a humorous comment on the power of good looking "strange" over the mind of young, horny male athletes. But there's always someone around here looking to be outraged.

And fyi (not that I should dignify your comments), but this is my wife. Does she pass your "test", or do you need a DNA report?

Attachments

• 20190103_224415.jpg
    20190103_224415.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
Per capita really means nothing. per square mile is more important. That said you are hanging out in the wrong sections of Miami. Go to South Beach or even downtown and you will see hordes of smoking hot white girls. Much hotter than the girls in Athens. Hot girls from all over the nation move down to Miami to marry a rich dude. Athens only has the girls that grew up there.

Plus Miami has hotter girls growing up there as well. Who is going to be hotter? The girl that has all the money she needs to spend on her diet, gym trainer, etc. and has a mother who is a super hot gold digger and a father who is intelligent enough to become very wealthy? Or the girl who gets popped out of an Athens chick who who was only hot enough to marry a blue collar Athens guy making 31k a year and can't afford a personal trainer or be able to eat healthy?

@OriginalGatorHater Bigtip,s statement is absolutely correct about the women in Athens. Been in Athens and Miami and hot women in both places, you have spent more time in Miami than me so you know more where to find them.

Will point out there over 21,000 women enrolled at Ga. vs Miami entire enrollment I believe about 17,000 so a lot more hot bodies to choose from. Not arguing just pointing out been there done that both places.

Advertisement
@OriginalGatorHater Bigtip,s statement is absolutely correct about the women in Athens. Been in Athens and Miami and hot women in both places, you have spent more time in Miami than me so you know more where to find them.

Will point out there over 21,000 women enrolled at Ga. vs Miami entire enrollment I believe about 17,000 so a lot more hot bodies to choose from. Not arguing just pointing out been there done that both places.

You are absolutely correct on that take. UGA has probably close to triple the amount of woman than UM has. Based off numbers it is logical to assume UGA has more hot girls on campus than Miami has, BUT the big difference is that Miami kids never party on campus. Our frat row is a ghost town because the only big frat got kicked off campus. However, you are literally in coral gables and are walking distance to coconut grove and a 10 minute drive to downtown Miami. The Miami metro area has over 5 million people and Miami, as im sure you know, is a very superficial city. Overweight people are a lot rarer than other cities. Most girls take good care of themselves, eat healthy, workout, etc. More so than any other cities. I have never been to UGA, but I have been to comparable schools and the amount of hot woman walking around near campus and at the local party spots is far and away the most I have seen and I am including massive college town schools like Penn State and the likes of that.

I get why we lose our top players to BAMA and OSU but why UGA? Sure they stepped up last year and played well this year. But they just are not “that team”. There defense was very average versus a pedestrian Texas offensive squad. They really don’t have that many superstars on the team. Their leading tackler on defense is LeCounte who dude missed 5000 tackles yesterday. I just don’t see the pull they have (other than RB) over staying home. I hope Tyrique can see he can be great player on a good team that my have reached its ceiling, or be great player on his home squad who has shown signs of reemergence and has lots of upside
Texas offense is not pedestrian. Herman knows his ****

You can go play with ur half-inch ****** for all I care. I didn't snap the picture. Go Google "black girls bikini" and see what comes up. I grabbed the best thing I could quickly find for my response. Maybe I should've used one of the other pics, which mostly consisted of overweight black chicks with ginormous asses sticking out of a g-string? You and the other professionally offended around here would've probably started a full race-riot over that.

My post was supposed to be mostly a humorous comment on the power of good looking "strange" over the mind of young, horny male athletes. But there's always someone around here looking to be outraged.

And fyi (not that I should dignify your comments), but this is my wife. Does she pass your "test", or do you need a DNA report?

Bro I'm not getting into a long back and forth with your racist a**. Racists always bringing up and talking about race wars and race riots to defend their racism it's hilarious to anyone with sense. You put the nail in the coffin of your own racism when you told me to Google black girls in bikinis and that image was no where near any results found. Bro just take ur racism to a another site cause it ain't cool.

And FYI your picture with your wife means 0 and isn't even proven to be you. And them lame a** jokes, stop it. ******!? 😂🤣😂

Bro I'm not getting into a long back and forth with your racist a**. Racists always bringing up and talking about race wars and race riots to defend their racism it's hilarious to anyone with sense. You put the nail in the coffin of your own racism when you told me to Google black girls in bikinis and that image was no where near any results found. Bro just take ur racism to a another site cause it ain't cool.

And FYI your picture with your wife means 0 and isn't even proven to be you. And them lame a** jokes, stop it. ******!? 😂🤣😂
You're the lame joke, dude. Professional black guy looking for racism around every corner. Sorry to tell you, but ur on your own as far as the outrage goes. ****, I could start a Butch thread and get 1000x more negs. So GTFOH with your little one-man march. Go to the local Einstein's and make sure they're toasting the bagels dark enough.

Advertisement
You're the lame joke, dude. Professional black guy looking for racism around every corner. Sorry to tell you, but ur on your own as far as the outrage goes. ****, I could start a Butch thread and get 1000x more negs. So GTFOH with your little one-man march. Go to the local Einstein's and make sure they're toasting the bagels dark enough.

Yeah exactly that Google search didn't work like you said it would huh? You sound lame af. And you sound like a virgin. Who TF cares about negs?! Because you get support as a racist it's cool? Bro stop responding you duck aih lil boi because if we were anywhere else you'd get dragged buddy. But enjoy that piece of 💩 you call a life and start being funny somewhere else because you will get called out if I see it.

And I go to Einstein almost everyday so f*** you and your Starbucks buddy.

Advertisement
...Bro stop responding you duck aih lil boi because if we were anywhere else you'd get dragged buddy...
I'm responding. Come drag me, you f*cking punk.

Just because you can't immediately find that pic doesn't mean ****. With Google's algorithm, pics appear, dissappear, and change positions every day. Try doing a Google or Bing reverse picture search. It's on plenty of websites. I mean, wtf would a racist be doing with pics of hot black girls in bikinis on his hard drive anyway? Didn't think that one through very well, did you?

You make a lot of faulty assumptions, buddy. I'm a little boy? I'm in my 40s, put myself through law school, have a beautiful bi-racial wife and two gifted bi-racial children. Calling me a racist insults me to my core. My life is just fine, thanks; Certainly better than anything you'll ever put together with your bad judgment and limited intelligence.

I'm responding. Come drag me, you f*cking punk.

Just because you can't immediately find that pic doesn't mean ****. With Google's algorithm, pics appear, dissappear, and change positions every day. Try doing a Google or Bing reverse picture search. It's on plenty of websites. I mean, wtf would a racist be doing with pics of hot black girls in bikinis on his hard drive anyway? Didn't think that one through very well, did you?

You make a lot of faulty assumptions, buddy. I'm a little boy? I'm in my 40s, put myself through law school, have a beautiful bi-racial wife and two gifted bi-racial children. Calling me a racist insults me to my core. My life is just fine, thanks; Certainly better than anything you'll ever put together with your bad judgment and limited intelligence.

Just tell me where we meeting. I googled it as you said and what a coincidence let me guess they took it down. Well I did it again just now and same photos popped up from the previous search. I ain't trying to hear your lies. Your explanation is pathetic and useless. And stop calling them hot black chicks you dork cause they were ugly ducklings compared to what pops up when you search what you suggested. and stop with the mixed wife, mixed life bull crap. But trust intelligence is the least limited on my end. lucky for you i gotta keep it pg but just stop acting like a anal wart and you wont get treated as such.

Advertisement
Just tell me where we meeting. I googled it as you said and what a coincidence let me guess they took it down. Well I did it again just now and same photos popped up from the previous search. I ain't trying to hear your lies. Your explanation is pathetic and useless. And stop calling them hot black chicks you dork cause they were ugly ducklings compared to what pops up when you search what you suggested. and stop with the mixed wife, mixed life bull crap. But trust intelligence is the least limited on my end. lucky for you i gotta keep it pg but just stop acting like a anal wart and you wont get treated as such.
There you go, tough guy. It's actually under "hot cuban girls bikini", my bad.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hot...3dzfAhUBKa0KHUsaBwkQ_AUIDigB&biw=1523&bih=762

These chicks are the first f*cking thing to pop up. They were dark skinned so I used them as my black girls. And you're lying if you say you wouldn't **** any one of them. Their bodies are smoking. Maybe only two are very pretty in the face but they're not dogs.

I'll take responsibility for giving you the wrong search terms, but don't come in here with your newbie 37 posts (half from arguing with me) and call someone you don't know a racist. I've got over 1,200 posts on these boards. Plenty for you to check out and see if I'm the piece of sh*t you think I am. Go ahead and browse.

If you're still feeling twitchy, come on down to Leisure City. 301 street. You can meet my mixed wife and her mixed brothers.

There you go, tough guy. It's actually under "hot cuban girls bikini", my bad.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hot...3dzfAhUBKa0KHUsaBwkQ_AUIDigB&biw=1523&bih=762

These chicks are the first f*cking thing to pop up. They were dark skinned so I used them as my black girls. And you're lying if you say you wouldn't **** any one of them. Their bodies are smoking. Maybe only two are very pretty in the face but they're not dogs.

I'll take responsibility for giving you the wrong search terms, but don't come in here with your newbie 37 posts (half from arguing with me) and call someone you don't know a racist. I've got over 1,200 posts on these boards. Plenty for you to check out and see if I'm the piece of sh*t you think I am. Go ahead and browse.

If you're still feeling twitchy, come on down to Leisure City. 301 street. You can meet my mixed wife and her mixed brothers.

So because you got over 1000 posts I'm supposed let stupid s*** slide? 😂🤣😂 Bro I'm done going back n forth with you. Let me know when you in Miami and I'll let you know how twitchy I can be. And Im sure her brother's ain't on that so trust me I ain't never worried. Glad you corrected yourself though.

P.s. them hoes was ugly bruh.

You must be insane. They go almost 3 deep after the last 2-3 classes. I think we have a great 1st unit, but our depth is nothing like theirs. It'll take 2-3 cycles to get to that level.
Kirby won’t get 2-3 cycles if he continues to have seasons like this one.

Advertisement
Back