Why they don't want Miami to win

butchs'revenge

Freshman
I don't know if this idea has been floated but I think we're getting no love is because us winning is horrible for the CFP. If we in we we're number 3 and if the rest of the season goes without a hiccup the number 1 and 2 teams play in the SEC championship and we play Clemson for the ACC title. That's the playoffs right there, the two winners should play for the nattyship. But instead will have to play two inferior teams then the week prior to make it. That's not a good look at all for the playoffs and whoever is invested does not want to see that happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dumb question, which would benefit Miami more, having OU or TCU win? I'm assuming TCU, but the committee wouldn't then leap frog them over us would they, when we beat ND?

Whatever. We ain't winning **** until we get a j Winston or d Watson type player plain and simple.

facepalm-gif-13.jpg

Advertisement
Dumb question, which would benefit Miami more, having OU or TCU win? I'm assuming TCU, but the committee wouldn't then leap frog them over us would they, when we beat ND?

If we lose to Notre Dame and beat Clemson the committee may be pieces of **** and put TCU ahead of us if they beat OU. I️ think there’s a decent chance Wisconsin loses one so it may come down to us, OU, and TCU. If Tcu beats OU they win out. If OU wins they still run into WVU. Probably better for us if OU beats TCU. No doubt the committee would include two sec teams, Notre Dame and a team without a conference championship game over a one loss Miami ACC champion that just beat Clemson

The reasons they don't want us to win are a lot bigger than the perception of the playoff.

Advertisement
The reasons they don't want us to win are a lot bigger than the perception of the playoff.

That's right, because if we Win no one would leave South Florida, so Bama, OSU or any other school will not get the best from here locally.

I understand your thinking but to me the only team that could play bama for the ship is ou and mayfield.

SMH. Shame on all of you if you can't see how Miami can play with bama. We may not beat them but we can definitely hang with them and their putrid offense.

Advertisement
I understand your thinking but to me the only team that could play bama for the ship is ou and mayfield.
Take Mayfield's **** out of your mouth before you post. Every other post of yours is about him and OU.

That is because he is likely a OU troll.
No doubt, he just joined the site and has a clear agenda. It just means fans are once again fearful of what Miami is brewing. Not too many troll accounts were created in the Shannon/Golden eras (I posted elsewhere then).

Advertisers and sponsors definitely want UM to win. I know that much. A UM match up against any other favorite -- BAMA, UGA, OU -- whoever will produce monstrous ratings. A UGA-UM match up would break records.

Until then, let's worry about ND.

Advertisement
Back