Why the hype for Kiffin?

Advertisement
Some of yall care more about recruiting than wins. You go to oxford mississippi and tell me who is going to play there without getting paid.
And before anyone talks about the “talent” on ole miss campus, if it was all about that then Arizona State should be pulling top 5 classes year in and year out.

Acc is a better conference than the pac 12 buddy.

Prime example...technically a middle of the road program's acc back up qb is starting for Oregon.

Oregon would run through the entire ACC this year by double digits or more without a QB.

Advertisement
dudes really don't have a problem with Kiffin the coach. it's Kiffin the man who they're really uncomfortable with. me personally, idgaf what my coach does in his private life. the on-field product is the only thing I'm concerned about.
Yeah, nothing like a hot piece of Miami coed puzzy, night before the game or 15 minutes before game time to get the Offensive juices flowing. Along with the bodily fluids, just sayin’

Lol dude he was recruiter of the year at USC. It’s been posted on this board before. Look if you don’t like Lane just say you don’t like Lane but your argument keeps falling flat.

And you never answered my question are you a Mario guy?
I have that Diaz feeling with Lane but he would be a huge upgrade over MD

USC with sanctions in place here are his recruiting classes. #3, #3, #8, #13. So half of his seasons at USC he pulled top 5 classes with scholarship restrictions in place.... Yep can't recruit lol
West coast classes don't count lmao they suck

Advertisement
Oregon would run through the entire ACC this year by double digits or more without a QB.

My man they aint run through Stanford geeks...Fresno State or Cal..and got rpaed with no lube by Utah.
Stanford maybe Duke level or worse. They arent seeing the same type of athletes in the pac 12 week to week...have an advantage talent wise and still get pushed around out there alot.

Soooooooo.....Not happening.
giphy.gif

Weakest P5 conference?? The ACC does exist. And so far they’re only a 2 loss team with no QB, that’s a success in any conference.
According to the CFP rankings, ACC has four ranked teams (Clemson, Pitt, NCST, & Wake) and PAC-12 has two (Oregon and Utah).

Also, Clemson is looking like the most dangerous team in the conference and they may not participate in the conference title game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back