Why the Hurts talk?

canecat

Junior
I am truly puzzled by this as I have seen zero info showing he was any interest in us . Did I miss something?

Lets talk about the kids who actually might come here . Martell for example . Now that kid would be the best QB on the roster from day 1.

Advertisement
I am truly puzzled by this as I have seen zero info showing he was any interest in us . Did I miss something?

Lets talk about the kids who actually might come here . Martell for example . Now that kid would be the best QB on the roster from day 1.

zero interest? hes following the coach and a few players. also, hes got connections to major (if he is indeed the oC) from his HS days in houston

It’s been reported everywhere except espn deportes that manny contacted hurts...I hope go to your sports new outlet isn’t ESPN deportes

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...jalen-hurts-transfer-where-alabama-qb-wind-up

Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 10.26.28 PM.png

https://www.si.com/college-football/2019/01/09/jalen-hurts-transfer-news-destinations-rumors-alabama

Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 10.30.01 PM.png

https://247sports.com/LongFormArtic...ial-destinations-teams-127588825/#127588825_4

Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 10.27.22 PM.png

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article223734615.html

Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 10.28.46 PM.png

Advertisement
I don't even want to think about playing a Florida team that's loaded and pushing for SEC and NC rings , while we're in the state we're in , I'm going with the head in the sand position for the next 2-3 years till we're in the game again.
I just want to get our coaches ASAP and all the transfers we can along with recruits and let them all battle it out and hopefully establish an identity and mindset and lock it all in.

Easily (3) years till we're in the chase for rings , yes along the way we'll upset some people YES UPSET when we beat anybody it will be an upset sad to say,growing pains GALORE coming our way with the usual NO patience syndrome hopefully we can get through 2-3 years without OFF WITH HIS HEAD happening again then another (3) years to rebuild a fourth time.

I'm just very eager to get started

I don’t get why some people ask the dumbest questions on here like they don’t have an internet and can look things up in 1 minute. Vegas had us with the 3rd or 4th best odds. Also it was reported EVERYWHERE that Diaz has been in contact and that he recently followed Diaz and some members of the team in Twitter.

You know absolutely nothing about Martell other than some ex high school teammates play for us.

Advertisement
I don't even want to think about playing a Florida team that's loaded and pushing for SEC and NC rings , while we're in the state we're in , I'm going with the head in the sand position for the next 2-3 years till we're in the game again.
I just want to get our coaches ASAP and all the transfers we can along with recruits and let them all battle it out and hopefully establish an identity and mindset and lock it all in.

Easily (3) years till we're in the chase for rings , yes along the way we'll upset some people YES UPSET when we beat anybody it will be an upset sad to say,growing pains GALORE coming our way with the usual NO patience syndrome hopefully we can get through 2-3 years without OFF WITH HIS HEAD happening again then another (3) years to rebuild a fourth time.

Florida pushing for NC rings....GTFOOH gaytor

Advertisement

I agree that Martell is the better of the 2 for 2 reasons. Better passer and you have him for 2 years instead of 1.

Advertisement
Huge win/win/win for Hurst, Enos and Miami. Hurst won't find a more open opportunity to step in and take the starting QB spot among the top P5 programs, and won't have to learn a new system during his final year of eligibility. Enos has a plug & play starter for Game 1 against UF, someone who has already gone up against UF and beat the crap out of Mullen's MSU team back in 2017 (28/37 347 yards 4 TDs, 1 Int | 11 rushes for 100 yards). Miami gets a dual-threat proven winner who can scramble when the pocket breaks down and still throw on the run. Given our current OL, he's about as good an available option you can find.

It's interesting reading about Martell. The OSU board describes him as a "run first QB".

I will agree with you there but he is still a better passer. I personally don’t like running QBs but it seems to be what we prefer lately. That good ole RPO.

UF hasn’t recruited that well recently and lost 4 starting OL plus 5-6 juniors declared early.

Advertisement
Back