Why the Hurts talk?

I don't even want to think about playing a Florida team that's loaded and pushing for SEC and NC rings , while we're in the state we're in , I'm going with the head in the sand position for the next 2-3 years till we're in the game again.
I just want to get our coaches ASAP and all the transfers we can along with recruits and let them all battle it out and hopefully establish an identity and mindset and lock it all in.

Easily (3) years till we're in the chase for rings , yes along the way we'll upset some people YES UPSET when we beat anybody it will be an upset sad to say,growing pains GALORE coming our way with the usual NO patience syndrome hopefully we can get through 2-3 years without OFF WITH HIS HEAD happening again then another (3) years to rebuild a fourth time.

I'm just very eager to get started

I am gonna help you out here, it's a little premature to say the inbred are pushing for titles and Natty's. Please compose yourself, then post like a man.

Advertisement
I am gonna help you out here, it's a little premature to say the inbred are pushing for titles and Natty's. Please compose yourself, then post like a man.

You challenge my MILK , please I’ve engaged in battles you can only dream of as nightmares .

You couldn’t even qualify for a tryout in living or participating in trials and tribulations of my life to challenge me.

I’m the one shows up when no one does , I’m the one who steps forward saying sure I’ll take him on in battle.

I’ve changed positions never played before because no one else had the MILK to taken on ALL AMERICAN players and whop there POOHPOOHs.

I’ve it weren’t for a tragic ankle dislocation nerve and tendon damage YOU would be PAYING for my autograph SHAKING in my presence.

Whoever you are or think you are.

BE GONE GET OFF MY FIELD OF BATTLE YOU CAN’T PLAY ON MY “D” ALL YOU DO IS DRAW FLAGS AND LOOK FOR TIMEOUTS 😂😂😂😂

I cannot believe I wasted this post on this CRIER sorry fellow men of battle

GOCANES

You challenge my MILK , please I’ve engaged in battles you can only dream of as nightmares .

You couldn’t even qualify for a tryout in living or participating in trials and tribulations of my life to challenge me.

I’m the one shows up when no one does , I’m the one who steps forward saying sure I’ll take him on in battle.

I’ve changed positions never played before because no one else had the MILK to taken on ALL AMERICAN players and whop there POOHPOOHs.

I’ve it weren’t for a tragic ankle dislocation nerve and tendon damage YOU would be PAYING for my autograph SHAKING in my presence.

BE GONE GET OFF MY FIELD OF BATTLE YOU CAN’T PLAY ON MY “D” ALL YOU DO IS DRAW FLAGS AND LOOK FOR TIMEOUTS 😂😂😂😂

GOCANES

What the **** is going on here? ^

What the **** is going on here? ^

Even though I’m in my 60’s , I still have the spunk to respond to a challenge “ post like a man” oooh it feels so good

POST LIKE A MAN... RIGHT... challenging my PASSION isn’t good.

Responding with a contrasting point of view fine and good 👍. BUT telling me to be a MAN ... I BUCKLE MY CHIN STRAP A LITTLE TIGHTER.

This is was the only reply THIS will get

GOCANES

GOCANES

Advertisement

GOCANES

What in the world

GOCANES
Huh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back