Why no talk of a 6th year of eligibility for Malcolm Lewis?

Advertisement
nah

it's time to put a REAL KR back deep thats a threat to house it anytime he touches the ball

Dare I say it, we could kind of use him next season.

He was only injured for that one year in 2012 I believe. Wouldn't mind it though he made plays when we threw him the ball.

Last edited:
It may want to move on with his life. That is a long time to be in college. He probably is ready to start his career

Advertisement
nah

it's time to put a REAL KR back deep thats a threat to house it anytime he touches the ball

The wigger got it

MG-3443-Braxton-Berrios.jpg

Advertisement
Over the last 6 games:

14 rec, 170 yds

That's 14 yards per catch. Just when the guy started consistently making plays he has to stop playing football.

I say roll the dice and give him another year

Advertisement
I'd take him back. Certainly could use the depth. May not have the wheels he had pre-injury. But he can catch and block.

Over the last 6 games:

14 rec, 170 yds

That's 14 yards per catch. Just when the guy started consistently making plays he has to stop playing football.

I say roll the dice and give him another year

Why does he have to stop playing football? Is he not draft eligible?

Advertisement
Dare I say it, we could kind of use him next season.

And relegate us to zero impact plays in our kickoff return team for a 2nd year in a row??? No thanks. I wish him well, but every inch of field position counts and to concede NEVER making an impact play or consistently getting chunks pf yards on a kickoff is just unnecessarily self-defeating.

Advertisement
Back