Why N'Kosi Perry will be Starting QB

Which offensive line are you talking about? Are you talking about the one MR chose to use that could not provide adequate protection? Because he used that offensive line unit for eight games. Or, are you talking about the OL unit they were FORCED to use after injuries that provided adequate protection?

Take your time and think about that. While you are at it, think about this: The last four games of the season we faced our best opposing defensive lines and our offensive line performed very well. Why do you think that happened? I'll tell you why it happened. Very Poor player evaluations by Mark richt and staff.

Again, Mark richt could be a very good program manager. However, he is hurting the program by choosing to call plays when he is not the most qualified at this point. In addition, he needs to seriously consider hiring an elite O line coach if the O line struggles again this year.

I think you are wrong with this statement, on the basis that he didn't 'choose' the O-line. If anything the performances of the O-line in practice and spring set the 2-deep, and that falls on the position coach...

Secondly, what about the play-calling was bad? It was their first season and its hard to imagine either Brad nor Mark knew each other's capabilities, tendencies, or their reactions under pressure (both player and coach). IF Brad stayed this year I BET my life you would have seen a different offense for Brad, just as you saw the team's offense evolve as a result of the losing skid. There were production problems and then there were changes. Changes worked and we won 5 on the trot.

You guys are really on over-analysis to the max. Take a look at what you saw last year, in earnest:
Miami ranked higher than FSU in passing offense
Top-20 total Defense

In one year on the job. NOW, there are TONS of areas for improvement and we all see the O-line as a total liability. That should help a lot for us going forward to achieve better offensive consistency.

With all the transfers you will see a transition into players who fit better in this system and I will withhold my judgement on Mark's playcalling until he turns into a one-trick pony. One word for you: Adaptation. If he doesnt adapt to the limitations we found last year and it seems the same for 2017 then I would ask for a change. One season is not a large enough sample size.

MR was a 15 year Head Coach coming into our program. Yet, he made 1st year head coach mistakes.

You said: "Take a look at what you saw last year, in earnest: Miami ranked higher than FSU in passing offense Top-20 total Defense"

Why did we lose to FSU? Why did USF drop 35 on FSU, but we barely scored 19 on them.

I'll just say this: October of 2016 Happened...and MR's mediocre and non-innovative offense was the blame.

How are you going to do anything on offense when the o-line couldnt block ****?

And usf put 35 on fsu because they were struggling on defense early in the season. From the mid point of the season on they were pretty good and finished in the top 25 on defense.

Okay, wait, wait, wait

On Sep 24, 2016, South Florida drops 35 on FSU
On Oct 1, 2016, North Carolina drops 37 on FSU
On Oct 8, 2016, Miami barely scores 19 on FSU

Now I see it. MR's horrific play-calling did not hurt us after all . FSU's Defense was terrorizing opposing Offenses.

Thanks for helping me see it. MR's offense was not at fault for allowing ND and VT to double their sack totals when they played us.

FSU switched their defensive gameplan after the loss to UNC. They simplified it and played more man. We didn't face the same scheme that those other teams took advantage of. Those teams also had a running QB which FSU struggled with

Advertisement
I think you are wrong with this statement, on the basis that he didn't 'choose' the O-line. If anything the performances of the O-line in practice and spring set the 2-deep, and that falls on the position coach...

Secondly, what about the play-calling was bad? It was their first season and its hard to imagine either Brad nor Mark knew each other's capabilities, tendencies, or their reactions under pressure (both player and coach). IF Brad stayed this year I BET my life you would have seen a different offense for Brad, just as you saw the team's offense evolve as a result of the losing skid. There were production problems and then there were changes. Changes worked and we won 5 on the trot.

You guys are really on over-analysis to the max. Take a look at what you saw last year, in earnest:
Miami ranked higher than FSU in passing offense
Top-20 total Defense

In one year on the job. NOW, there are TONS of areas for improvement and we all see the O-line as a total liability. That should help a lot for us going forward to achieve better offensive consistency.

With all the transfers you will see a transition into players who fit better in this system and I will withhold my judgement on Mark's playcalling until he turns into a one-trick pony. One word for you: Adaptation. If he doesnt adapt to the limitations we found last year and it seems the same for 2017 then I would ask for a change. One season is not a large enough sample size.

MR was a 15 year Head Coach coming into our program. Yet, he made 1st year head coach mistakes.

You said: "Take a look at what you saw last year, in earnest: Miami ranked higher than FSU in passing offense Top-20 total Defense"

Why did we lose to FSU? Why did USF drop 35 on FSU, but we barely scored 19 on them.

I'll just say this: October of 2016 Happened...and MR's mediocre and non-innovative offense was the blame.

And usf put 35 on fsu because they were struggling on defense early in the season. From the mid point of the season on they were pretty good and finished in the top 25 on defense.

Okay, wait, wait, wait

Now I see it. MR's horrific play-calling did not hurt us after all . FSU's Defense was terrorizing opposing Offenses.

Thanks for helping me see it. MR's offense was not at fault for allowing ND and VT to double their sack totals when they played us.

FSU switched their defensive gameplan after the loss to UNC. They simplified it and played more man. We didn't face the same scheme that those other teams took advantage of. Those teams also had a running QB which FSU struggled with

How long should it take a 25 year veteran HC/OC to notice that FSU was playing more man against us and to exploit that beat up secondary that featured Erma Lame getting his first major minutes at EVER at Safety?

Okay, wait, wait, wait

How long should it take a 25 year veteran HC/OC to notice that FSU was playing more man against us and to exploit that beat up secondary that featured Erma Lame getting his first major minutes at EVER at Safety?

He did. We got passing yards. The 70 rushing yards was a problem

[TWEET]884556592456380418[/TWEET]

[TWEET]884611917683228673[/TWEET]

Some 7 on 7 clips.

Wait, Ice Cube got band for trying to talk football? WTF?

Y'all may not have liked what he was saying, but he didn't break any rules and was making some good points.

Mods need to loosen up.

Advertisement

Y'all may not have liked what he was saying, but he didn't break any rules and was making some good points.

Mods need to loosen up.

Are you sure it was this thread he got band for?

He's a **** in other threads.

That quick move (in first video) to his right might be a prelude of just what we need...

Advertisement
That quick move (in first video) to his right might be a prelude of just what we need...

Send the house, he'll fake you one way and bomb you deep. If there's no one open deep, the entire defense is now on the left side of the field and he just took off for a 20 yard gain

The kid is the goods. Richt is going to have him working OT to be ready by Sept. Kosi da gawwww is delivering us the W in Trailerhassee

Mods need to loosen up.

He got banned for trolling, not posting.

Okay, wait, wait, wait

This is 100% correct.

Yeah, Kaaya (minus one tooth, plus one concussion) through a bad pick.

Yeah, we got screwed on phantom holding call.

But, Njoku could have torn those safeties to bits and then when they adjusted, Walton and Herndon could have eaten their lunches in the flats.

Very frustrating to have the lead on them 3 years in a row and then blow it. Sickening actually.

Okay, wait, wait, wait

This is 100% correct.

But, Njoku could have torn those safeties to bits and then when they adjusted, Walton and Herndon could have eaten their lunches in the flats.

Very frustrating to have the lead on them 3 years in a row and then blow it. Sickening actually.

Now we know how Noles fans felt in 83, 87, 91, 92, 00, 02, 04, 07, 09.

Sucks to lose close games like that.

Advertisement
Okay, wait, wait, wait

This is 100% correct.

Now we know how Noles fans felt in 83, 87, 91, 92, 00, 02, 04, 07, 09.

Sucks to lose close games like that.

It was our place in the world to never live on this side of CFB again.

I thought Vinny got it out of our system in the Fiesta Bowl, but I guess not.

Advertisement
Back