Why Miami Can Win a Championship [With Video]

Advertisement
The defense should be Championship quality. Especially the rotation we have in the front four.
The offense is going to have some growing pains and could be our downfall.
It is that simple yet that complex.
I personally believe the worse case scenario for this team is that we are a lot like USC of last year. A team no one wants to face in a New Years six bowl game and will be a main contender in 2018.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Alabama has won championships with some of the more underwhelming QBs of any championship won in the last 30 years. When you consider how talented our front 7 are, and throw in the possibility of our secondary and offense talent, it's not beyond reason to believe 2018 means January 2018 and not January 2019.

*why have some messages posted but others not?

Advertisement
crack.jpg

We make some noise for sure. But who was the last team to win a chip with a TRUE freshman?

Love our trashy, **** talking fans. He shares his opinion. You talk ****. Why don't you clowns make a ******* video.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The defense should be Championship quality. Especially the rotation we have in the front four.
The offense is going to have some growing pains and could be our downfall.
It is that simple yet that complex.
I personally believe the worse case scenario for this team is that we are a lot like USC of last year. A team no one wants to face in a New Years six bowl game and will be a main contender in 2018.

2005. That's what this season feels like it's going to like. That 2005 defense was elite. Top 4 in total D and scoring D, #1 passing D, 16th in turnovers gained, 17th in sacks and 4th in TFL.

Unfortunately the offense that season was pathetic. My question is what can we expect from our offense this season? Seems like Perry is being given every opportunity to win this job. Let's just assume he wins the job and starts day 1 for the sake of argument. What can we expect from an offense led by a true freshman?

Our offensive stats Kaaya's freshman year:

62nd in scoring offense, 29.2 ppg
50th in rushing offense, 180 rush ypg
48th in passing offense, 250 passing ypg
47th in total offense, 430 total ypg
Kaay threw 12 interceptions, tied for 26th most in the nation

Now that team went 6-7 but we can all agree we have much better coaching than we did in 2014. I think if we got the same production this year that we got out of Kaaya his freshman year we win 10 games. National titles is definitely ambitious this season with a true freshman QB, but no reason to not win at least 10 games, our division and play in the ACCCG. Hey, maybe with a full year under Perry's belt that championship game could go our way.

I like your comparison to the 2016 USCw team.

Decent vid.

The biggest question for me, is NOT the QB. Yeah, if Perry gets the nod, he'll be a question mark as a true freshman should be.

The real question you should be asking is our O-Line. Which Oline will show up? The sluggish one in the beginning of the season? Or the polished one in the latter part of the season.

If Perry gets the job, that O-Line has to perform. If not, you will see an undersized QB take some vicious hits that will affect his confidence.

Yes he is more mobile than Kaaya, but that Oline will be VITAL to our success. Walton is a great player, as you mentioned, but he is only as good as the oline opening a hole for him.

The defense I am really not worried about; opponents should but I'm not.

I think we have it in us to make the ACC championship, minimum. We do that, we're in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Did you pay for that haircut?

But seriously.............. why even post this ****? How old are you? It's **** like this that makes this board so toxic. It's ok to disagree and debate but ****..... why post **** like this? Grow the **** up.

Advertisement
Back