Why Mark Walton Will Win Heisman This Season

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are going to lean on the running game a lot this year, and if the starting O-line can stay healthy the entire season, Walton has a chance to at least get an invite.

Advertisement
He can't win the Heisman because N'Kosi already has it wrapped up.

200.gif

Advertisement
Nah man, clearly the votes are going to be split between him and Kaaya!

Here's why I think Mark Walton can pull it off:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut4rP1X8kSs

Why is this downvoted so heavily? Just a huge Miami fan trying to make a case for our RB. We should support this kinda stuff.

I've observed in this culture that when people get their hopes up, they then turn on the head coach after the first loss.

Personally, I think this guy is cherry picking stats for his case. Yes, he ran less often than Bama's Heisman winner, but I'm pretty confident his average per run would have dropped like a stone if he didn't.

Advertisement
I love Walton, but I don't think he will be the best player on our offense this year, let alone a heisman candidate. He will have a good year, but AR82 will be the guy this year!

Why is this downvoted so heavily? Just a huge Miami fan trying to make a case for our RB. We should support this kinda stuff.

I think we have a lot of insecure, unhappy people on this board who like to take their frustrations out on other people. Exactly, there's nothing wrong with this guy making a video and expressing his opinion on something. Some of our fans are ******* pathetic.

Yes, I mean this guy's putting himself out there too.

Maybe he's not as polished or as hip as others, but then most of us probably aren't.

I'll give him props for being a big canes fans and making the effort, whether I agree with his premise or not.

Good job, OP.

I think we have a lot of insecure, unhappy people on this board who like to take their frustrations out on other people. Exactly, there's nothing wrong with this guy making a video and expressing his opinion on something. Some of our fans are ****ing pathetic.

I could not have said it better myself. A cane fan comes on and simply has some fun expressing his hope and excitement for one of our starting talented leaders. Yet even though the ******** read the heading , they still clicked on it because they wanted to insult and bash/bully a fellow cane fan. Being an administrator in secondary public schools, it is clear to me those doimg the bashing were victims themselves of bullies their entire life. Very sad but understandable. People like that make this place worse off. If corporal punishment were still allowed today i would love to get em in my office over a chair. My word some of you are just miserable human beings

Advertisement
Back