Why Mark Walton Will Win Heisman This Season

Advertisement
Yes, I mean this guy's putting himself out there too.

Maybe he's not as polished or as hip as others, but then most of us probably aren't.

I'll give him props for being a big canes fans and making the effort, whether I agree with his premise or not.

Good job, OP

Agreed, 100%!!!

Advertisement
If you can't be entertaining at least be enlightening.

This toolbag is neither.

Then make a ****ing video and, "Enlighten and entertain," us. Seriously, do it. I bet you won't. Do it tough guy.

Stylie, I am with you 100% but unfortunately I think a back and forth with a miserable wannabe bully is a waste of your time. I may not fantasize about cranks as much as these asses do but i do day dream about opportunistic coincidental meetings in a parking lot. As do u it seems.

This toolbag is neither.

Then make a ****ing video and, "Enlighten and entertain," us. Seriously, do it. I bet you won't. Do it tough guy.

wtf does making a video have to do with any of that?

If you want to see my crank just ask, ******* pervert.

Screen-shot-2011-05-17-at-9.46.55-AM_400x400.png

Advertisement

This toolbag is neither.

Stylie, I am with you 100% but unfortunately I think a back and forth with a miserable wannabe bully is a waste of your time. I may not fantasize about cranks as much as these asses do but i do day dream about opportunistic coincidental meetings in a parking lot. As do u it seems.

No doubt. I mean, look at his responses. The guy is an embarrassment. I'm guessing he's....... 47 years old, living at home with mommy. Oh well. Life goes on.

Last edited:
Those numbers only win you the Heisman if you're team is in the NC game and you're seen as the major reason they got there. Miami needs to make the playoff and Walton needs to have 1800+ yds and our QB/top receiver can't look too amazing casting doubt on who's shouldered the offensive load.

ffs get a ******* life

**** what an ******* thing to say.

Yea..... Cane Dynasty is just angry. He's an unhappy, ******* loser outside of the Internet. He's frustrated that he's done nothing of value in his lifetime so he wants to take it out on a dude who's trying have fun and promote his favorite team. Yeah............. he's no where to be found now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess he "can" win it.

I would not bet the house on it though.

Anyway, he does not need to win the Heisman in order for this team to be successful. Just continue to run hard, block with consistency make catches out of the backfield. And of course when I talk about Walton I always have to emphasize continue protecting the football and not fumbling. He has done a great job at that.

Advertisement
Back