Why LSU could be a win/win

It's a win.......or I'm going to puke until I die type of situation. Luckily for my very delicate gastrointestinal tract, the second option ain't even a remote possibility.

Canes 41- LSU 20.

Advertisement
Can't even fathom Canes fans thinking in these terms.
Fair enough. We should dominate. I'm not going to Arlington this weekend to watch us lose.

I see positives that could come from a loss but am not surprised that a lot of you don't. Granted, I might not be this level-headed afterwards were it to actually happen, but I thought I made some valid points.

Canes 28-7

I think everybody wants to win, but a lost is not the end of world either. Miami can still accomplish all of their goals even with an L. With that being, it's time to get a W, and take the next step with this program.

Fair enough. We should dominate. I'm not going to Arlington this weekend to watch us lose.

I see positives that could come from a loss but am not surprised that a lot of you don't. Granted, I might not be this level-headed afterwards were it to actually happen, but I thought I made some valid points.

Canes 28-7

I know the long-term value of throwing one of the young guys in the fire but if they would've shown out in camps, they could've won the job. Going to them after a loss would only further discourage me personally given that they already had every opportunity. I'll take you a step further, given a loss and throwing the young guys in will create a rift in the team for sure. Both in the locker room and on the field, not enough chemistry.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The battle for starting QB vs FSU begins vs Savannah St. Any QB can throw it up & complete a couple of deep balls with talent like ours at WR/TE.

Malik is who he is. If you still can't see that he isn't the guy for us, I don't know what else to tell you. The rest of CFB should be praying Jarren isn't ready this season.

Advertisement
Back