Why Kiffin?

I see now..

Troll alert!!!!!
Don't feed the troll
5294DB8B-6E5F-4A90-B8E7-860E559033D5.png

What here makes you happy?

Advertisement
Look..there have been numerous threads with input from hundreds including myself regarding why.
Either you are serious trolling or being super lazy AF
Why can’t I be seriously questioning? What makes you think he can make it here, but not at Tennessee or USC?

Advertisement
Why can’t I be seriously questioning? What makes you think he can make it here, but not at Tennessee or USC?
Not sure why he didn't succeed at USC and bolted Tennessee after one year. He maybe an offensive genius but not sure he can be the answer for a HC here. He is not number one form me.

You obviously don't know the history...do your homework..get right info...then start a thread...
I feel like I have done my research. Other than records at top schools, what else should I consider? Do you have inside info I should consider? I’m not against Kiffin, I just don’t get him being the next savior of the program.

Not sure why he didn't succeed at USC and bolted Tennessee after one year. He maybe an offensive genius but not sure he can be the answer for a HC here. He is not number one form me.
That’s what I don’t get. I’m not against Kiffin, I just don’t get the crazy amount of love for him.

Advertisement
I feel like I have done my research. Other than records at top schools, what else should I consider? Do you have inside info I should consider? I’m not against Kiffin, I just don’t get him being the next savior of the program.
Obviously you havent...dont know circumstances...
Mario is in the worst P5 conference and still gets beat by creampuffs...
Wait....not doing work for you

Obviously you havent...dont know circumstances...
Mario is in the worst P5 conference and still gets beat by creampuffs...
Wait....not doing work for you
And Kiffin is in the worst SEC in years. Unless we just give him a pass since it is the big bad SEC. This is one of the worst years for SEC football. Other than this year, what has he done in his whole career that makes him great? He may be an offensive mind, but what about the other side of the ball?

And Kiffin is in the worst SEC in years. Unless we just give him a pass since it is the big bad SEC. This is one of the worst years for SEC football. Other than this year, what has he done in his whole career that makes him great? He may be an offensive mind, but what about the other side of the ball?
Worst sec is 10x more than pac...ACC is tougher than pac....

I'm not feeding anymore....do your HW

Kiffin is a great offensive mind and his father was a great defensive coordinator. He would take our offense to another level and can really coach.

Mario is the best recruiter. He’ll stack the roster as good as anyone can at UM. He’ll have a lot of local and BOT support I’m sure. He’s more Butch Davis and kiffin is more Dennis Erickson, if I had to compare them.

Kiffin got those jobs when he was young. He’s grown from USC just like Mario has grown from FIU. Really, neither candidate is without flaws. To me it’s a preference/ direction thing that needs to be decided.

Advertisement
As things stand now, IF Oregon makes it to the CFP, they will get demolished by UGA. Heck, I think Ole Miss would beat them head to head. That said, I’d still take Mario here in a second. Kiffin too.

Advertisement
The only way to win another NC is to have Bama’s S&C “expertise” wink wink.

Kiffin has Bama’s S&C while Mario has a guy that’s been at Georgia. You don’t know if you can count on that.

Trust me any concerns about the defense will be alleviated when you realize we’ve got Bama’s program. We’re basically going to have Bama’s S&C in the ACC coastal if you hire Lane.

Last edited:
i don't get the love for mario, he's shown earlier this year his coaching skills are on par with MD. trying to run out the clock with the lead instead of score a FG to have a 2 score lead, and he ends up losing. just like MD trying to run the clock and kick a walk off FG instead of getting a TD.

Mario always has 2-3 games a year where his brain farts and he loses, we already have that in MD.
Cocaine is a helluva drug

Mario is in the playoff race with a garbage QB and Lane is winning with a Heisman contending QB

Give me the guy who can do more with less.
If Lane stayed at Ole Miss, after Corral left he would've just gotten the best QB transfer available. He could've even convinced a great QB who wasn't thinking about transferring to transfer. He's capable of getting any QB he wants.

Advertisement
Back