Why Kiffin?

PCBcanefan

99 problems but FSU ain’t 1
Just wondering what makes Kiffin a popular choice? What on his resume makes him the right choice?

I’m in the Mario corner and just don’t get the love for Kiffin. He hasn’t done anything other than make controversy and a small bit of success in Oxford. I feel like we can do better.

Advertisement
i don't get the love for mario, he's shown earlier this year his coaching skills are on par with MD. trying to run out the clock with the lead instead of score a FG to have a 2 score lead, and he ends up losing. just like MD trying to run the clock and kick a walk off FG instead of getting a TD.

Mario always has 2-3 games a year where his brain farts and he loses, we already have that in MD.

i don't get the love for mario, he's shown earlier this year his coaching skills are on par with MD. trying to run out the clock with the lead instead of score a FG to have a 2 score lead, and he ends up losing. just like MD trying to run the clock and kick a walk off FG instead of getting a TD.

Mario always has 2-3 games a year where his brain farts and he loses, we already have that in MD.
I get that, but Mario is in the thick of it, or at least in the conversation with Oregon each year, and where is Kiffin?

Advertisement
Just wondering what makes Kiffin a popular choice? What on his resume makes him the right choice?

I’m in the Mario corner and just don’t get the love for Kiffin. He hasn’t done anything other than make controversy and a small bit of success in Oxford. I feel like we can do better.
He is a must get just for his troll game.

Add Spurrier and its on in Coral Gables.

Advertisement
We all ***** about the SEC, but now we claim it’s brutal? If any year to class m the SEC is brutal I feel like this is t the year. Even Bama looks vulnerable.

Freaking Ole Miss is 2nd in brutal SEC west.. OLE MISS?! 8-2 going into the weekend.. They light up scoreboards..
Brutal? Explain why. As my professors always told me, show and explain you answer.

This...I have posted about this numerous times...losing to Oregon State at home...losing to a horrible Cal team...
Stanford seems like every year.
Don't hate Mario and is on my top 4 but I'm all about Lane at The U

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kiffen nor Mario will B coming NxT year…the new AD will retain Manny another year with changes…a new DC and a LbC will B hired..patke will b let go and a new STc will b hired also…through the smoke

Steve Brule What GIF

This...I have posted about this numerous times...losing to Oregon State at home...losing to a horrible Cal team...
Stanford seems like every year.
Don't hate Mario and is on my top 4 but I'm all about Lane at The U
Do you see Kiffin building something here? He doesn't seem the type at all. Fun, short-term hire.

Advertisement
Back