Why is Sony Michel ranked so much lower now on 247?

Advertisement
I don't care if he is ranked 943 or 453 it only matters how he plays

Sony+Cook+Yearby+Duke

am I dreaming here? or is this actually possible?

Advertisement
Not sure how much this matters. But is Sony playing on any 7 on 7 teams and has he done any of the Rivals camps or NFTC ones? I don't think he has participated in any of those so maybe that's why. Just a thought.

247 must've bought the rouse by the fake twitter account last night and thought he was a Miami commit

Advertisement
Recruiting sites need to drive up interest for NSD more than being right evaluation wise. Suspense during NSD month is what makes them money. If all the recruits that you have in Top 50 are strongly committed or EE then no one cares when recruit 175 decides. Ergo strongly committed recruits can fall while undecided get blue chipped.

Recruiting sites need to drive up interest for NSD more than being right evaluation wise. Suspense during NSD month is what makes them money. If all the recruits that you have in Top 50 are strongly committed or EE then no one cares when recruit 175 decides. Ergo strongly committed recruits can fall while undecided get blue chipped.

That's stupid! Is that why some recruits commit so late, so that there ranking doesn't go down?

Advertisement
LOL @ the rest of the nation underestimating Sony.

Please let him come to the U, then let people doubt him even more.

Advertisement
i bet if Duke was wavering (especially if he was deciding between miami, an SEC school, and ND), he would have been a top five overall recruit.

Advertisement
Back