Why is Miami so cursed?

Advertisement
Mark Richt is the best thing that ever happened to this school. These dismissals will be a distant memory 2-3 years from now.

huh?

I guess you weren't paying attention to him kicking off countless guys at UGA every offseason during his entire 15 year career there.

C'mon son...y'all act as if we are NOT on probation until September. Just stop it already. Turn the **** page.

Advertisement
Lots to be excited about this year. We have some very fast and physical young linebackers. It will be a learning curve for sure so expect some defensive breakdowns the first half of the season.

Ever since the OB was torn down and not rebuilt on the same sacred ground, Miami has been cursed. I have long advocated that Miami hire a skilled witch doctor to lift the curse of the Orange Bowl but nobody will listen. You listening now huh muther f***ers!

all about recruiting
- since we have been down we have to risk on guys who make dumb decisions
- dont get me wrong, great programs have their problems
- when butch came back he recruited talent but also talked about staying away from selfish guys - me guys - think the opposite of ed reed

You're saying Butch wouldn't have taken Grace and Muhammad? That's absurd.

Butch would of gotten better players
Yeah I'm sure we'd be better off to go through what NC did than to get two players dismissed and no NCAA backlash

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back