Why is Miami so cursed?

TheU1988

It's Not A Lie If You Believe It.
This isn't an "It's the players' fault!", "The rules are ludicrous!", "Yeah, but if we were in the SEC..." thread. I just really want to know why things like this happen RIGHT before the start of the season EVERY GOD DA/\/\N YEAR. Will it ever get better? I would love to be excited for the start of the season without the inevitable crotch-shot taking the wind out of my sails every time.

Advertisement
all about recruiting
- since we have been down we have to risk on guys who make dumb decisions
- dont get me wrong, great programs have their problems
- when butch came back he recruited talent but also talked about staying away from selfish guys - me guys - think the opposite of ed reed

all about recruiting
- when butch came back he recruited talent but also talked about staying away from selfish guys - me guys - think the opposite of ed reed

You're saying Butch wouldn't have taken Grace and Muhammad? That's absurd.

Advertisement
Cursed? Or is UM simply always going to be under the microscope of the powers that be?

Its not over like people think it is......we have sfla and if MR can get the guys from there that fsu n bama target we will be back. U know also**** well the class we have right now would not be here if the old staff was here. We r recruiting a different kind of athlete like when butch took over. Bandy DJ and DJ and all the other studs would not be coming here next season. Start the fr trio at LB against three str8 scrubs develop then next year we kill it. Also AQM is a stud on canesinsight but not in real life....if u just read here everyones a god.....dont think these losses will hurt us that much but i wasnt expecting 10 wins......Coley is a big loss BK is a big loss......first rounders r big losses

Last edited:
all about recruiting

Butch would of gotten better players

Advertisement
Mark Richt is the best thing that ever happened to this school. These dismissals will be a distant memory 2-3 years from now.

all about recruiting

Aye, right up front he asked a couple questions and listened to what prospects were saying. The first hint of "me" and he terminated the interview and moved on.

Butch recruited and coached a strong, self-disciplined team.

These guys were selfish - and they'll pay.

But worse, they really hurt their team members by being idiots.

Why are so many Miami fans so ***** made?

Why is this everyone's "go to" whenever someone realistically doesn't expect Miami to go undefeated and win a championship?
Who said anything about going undefeated or winning a chip?
I'm just sick of all y'all weak *** fans always looking for reasons to wallow in despair.
Just wait til we actually play some games before you put the death nail in the coffin for Miami.

Advertisement
Liberty don't waste your break.. Soft is as soft does. Glad the season starts next weekend.

OP, to answer your question, we live in South Florida, where there is a tremendous amount of social pressure down here. Having things like flashy jewelry, fancy cars and expensive clothes is ultimately what has your p***y rate running at an optimum level.

Said that to say, the root of this situation is p***y.

If these cats were slaying anything they wanted on campus (or exactly who they wanted), there wouldn't be a need to want to be flashy to impress some chick/chicks on campus you've been chasing since you got there.

all about recruiting

Aye, right up front he asked a couple questions and listened to what prospects were saying. The first hint of "me" and he terminated the interview and moved on.

Butch recruited and coached a strong, self-disciplined team.

These guys were selfish - and they'll pay.

But worse, they really hurt their team members by being idiots.

Butch had me guys Shockey was a me guy in the nfl......its just the players respected him and he was smart about cheating like saban. Good news is we cheating again and secondly thats AGs cheating method....im assuming MR is way smarter than that and eventually we will rise they cant stop our ascension they can only pray

U know **** well if sean taylor was a me guy butch would still take him.....people just say that its all media talk bs about me guys. I never believe tjat **** because all teams have me guys

Last edited:
Advertisement
This chit is going on everywhere... Drugs, guns, sexual assault, robbery, you name it. What amazes me is how these kids think they won't get caught... That's plain stupid...

This chit is going on everywhere... Drugs, guns, sexual assault, robbery, you name it. What amazes me is how these kids think they won't get caught... That's plain stupid...

Because alot dont getcaught thats y

I think we will get better players anyway so im not that upset......if these dudes were sure fire first rounders then i would be upset. If we lost BK then i would understand........ We will be aight

Miami has a short leash. Players need to take accountability IF they did something selfish that screws the team.

More schollies for savages i aint worried....i wasnt expecting this magical season. We still can do damage too

Advertisement
Back