Why is it clear to us, but not to the coaches?

Because if they change things it will prove we were right all along. Someone to prideful will not give in easy. Will be a slow fix but they know what's going on. They to afraid to play the young guys thinking things will be worst. At this point it needs to be youth over experience.
You one of these fans who think the coaches follow these message board lmao..fact is, like stated earlier as fans we don’t know what we don’t know..we not at practice. We get tidbits..regarding the qb..Perry should not be giving anything at this point other than a opportunity next ball game..he’s a guy who wasn’t dependable enough to even make the trip

Advertisement
Because these coaches have very LARGE egos and do not like to ever admit they are wrong.They will continue to try and put that round peg into a square hole even though they know from the outset it won’t work.

Guys that are willing to change are the successful ones.Unortunately I don’t think we have one of those type coaches.

Good thing your opinion is a clown show and just brings comedic relief.

Any more hot takes ? The earth is flat ? 911 was an inside job and Rosier isn’t awful ?
@ me in every thread yet too much of a bltch to answer my question. Who is the better QB and what have they done to earn the job?

When you kiss ya mama tonight, tell her how good my dlck tastes.

WELL I KNOW THIS YOU CANT JUDGE HOW GOOD YOUR TEAM IS IF THE ONES DONT FACE EACH OTHER.LOOSE CANNON DONT SAY YOU CANT .THATS HOW IT WAS DONE HERE BACK IN THE GLORY DAYS.ONES HAVE TO FACE THE ONES TO SEE WHERE YOUR AT IN THE SPRING AND WHAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON.YOU DO NOT WANT TO FIND OUT ON GAME DAY SAT WHERE YOUR FAULTS/weaknesses are.
Really don't understand why you called me out on this one, because I don't disagree with you at all. I have multiple problems with the coaching on this team.

Advertisement
You and few others kind of laughed at me last spring why the ones didn't face each other.see now since spring everyone from coach to player to fan thought we had a good team.cmr and co led a good decoy of smoke and mirrors.cmr is got to swallow his pride and make some difficult changes or well be at the bottom again shortly .also cribby how's cmr body language now concerning first fall scrimmage.

There was no qb competition

***gots on here were pointing out Cade and NKosi struggling in scrimmages as reason we have to start rosier bro

Did Duhlik ever have to play w second team Offense against First team defense?

You one of these fans who think the coaches follow these message board lmao..fact is, like stated earlier as fans we don’t know what we don’t know..we not at practice. We get tidbits..regarding the qb..Perry should not be giving anything at this point other than a opportunity next ball game..he’s a guy who wasn’t dependable enough to even make the trip

You must be one of the new ***aloons here.

FYI/The Gorlden girls were all over this board incognito when they were bumbling their way through their tenure.

Last edited:
.... because like most CEOs they get tunnel vision once they hook on to an idea they call their own,...

... it often takes a catastrophic failure for them to admit that they were wrong .... that is, if they see it in the first place.
Most of them die on the mountain rather than change... our last coach was exhibit 1.

Advertisement
Coaches spend many hours watching thier practices. We only get to watch actual football games. When you only play same or lesser talent you think you are good. So most of the week these idiots think they are doing good job. We watch the real competitive event and see trash. They only see some little mistakes.

Advertisement
I kept asking during the Q and A sessions on here how the ST were going to be fixed and never got an answer...guess that’s because there was no plan to fix

It's pretty obvious Richt surrounded himself with a lot of unexperienced yes men. And because he had long period of "success" at UGA, no one will question him or risk getting in his dog house

You really think our Co-OC's Thomas Brown and Dugan (who are both good position coaches) are gonna call out Richt for his game plan and playcalling? Do they even have the experience to build a great game plan at this level?
You think Patke, Banda, Rumph who frankly are lucky to have these jobs making solid $ are gonna call out Diaz and his playcalling/scheme?
I can go on...

Obviously i have no insight into what goes on behind the scenes, but would bet money i am correct on the above

Advertisement
Back