Why is everyone so sure this is Golden's last season?

If the money stops coming in then they will have no choice. It's that fvckin simple.

I seriously can't believe the extension they gave this guy. How did anybody not have the right mind to say, "that's a bit ridiculous considering the guy hasn't even won a bowl game yet in his career."

Advertisement
If what has been said before is true about Randy being fired for the scandal coming up and not his record, then I am not too sure Golden will be on that hot of a seat. The only thing giving me hope is the fact that the fanbase has really made it louder and louder.

If what has been said before is true about Randy being fired for the scandal coming up and not his record, then I am not too sure Golden will be on that hot of a seat. The only thing giving me hope is the fact that the fanbase has really made it louder and louder.

It's going to get a lot worse. Golden and all the morons trying to back him up in the media have now turned to attacking the fans (the lifeblood of the ******* program and the ONLY people that really care about it) as the latest excuse for why he sucks at his job.

Toxic doesn't even begin to describe what the next year is going to be like down here.

Advertisement
Back