Why is every thread on a possible TE coach hiring being deleted?

Advertisement
They want Stefan to report it first.

What good will that do since no one will believe it until someone else corroborates it now anyways. That's how reporting works when you've proven to have seriously jumped the gun and been wrong

Yeah some of these mods are really exposing their girl like tendencies recently with news being brought to this board. They want to be the source since Stefan botched the OC report. They say they don’t know each other or care, but I find that hard to believe.
That’s exactly what it is. They want to be ones that get the credit for breaking news when the reality is people without “credentials” get the info first a lot of the times and share it. Wouldn’t doubt if some of these mods sources are just regular dudes that post here.

Advertisement
This is a delicate situation given the circumstances and although message boards are meant to discuss and to speculate about hires, I much rather respect our school's coaches and admin than lose out on the good news.

Advertisement
Because we getting Hartley back

I know he wants back. Dude hasn’t even changed his twitter stuff off Miami.
F73B3297-B056-4ACB-AFC9-1867BD87F9A1.jpeg

Advertisement
That’s exactly what it is. They want to be ones that get the credit for breaking news when the reality is people without “credentials” get the info first a lot of the times and share it. Wouldn’t doubt if some of these mods sources are just regular dudes that post here.
And fake threads by mods to get more clicks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back