Why is D'onofrio Still On Staff?

Who else is going to get our DL lined up against slot receivers? Who else is going to have our DBs 20 yards down the field? Williams? Melvin? Hurlie?

Wow, our defensive staff is horrific. What an embarrassment.

LOL! I already bought a bottle of **** Creek to celebrate Doritos firing.

Advertisement
Sorry. I guess we should have also waited until the end of the season to fire Golden!! The f*****g future starts now, not in 3 weeks.

yeah, let's change the entire already-****** defense in the couple of weeks before a bowl game. nothing can go wrong there. while we're at it, let's change the offense up too. the future is now right?

also, theo walcott and ****nal ******* suck.

Sorry. I guess we should have also waited until the end of the season to fire Golden!! The f*****g future starts now, not in 3 weeks.

yeah, let's change the entire already-****ty defense in the couple of weeks before a bowl game. nothing can go wrong there. while we're at it, let's change the offense up too. the future is now right?

also, theo walcott and ****nal ****ing suck.

How well has our defense worked for us the past 5 years? Are you sure you are a Canes fan, for you must have undoubtedly been watching a different team. In the business world, which includes CFB, your a*s is canned if you do not add value in what you do. As disconnected as you are, I am willing to bet that you would do a better job at it than our entire defensive staff.

yeah, let's change the entire already-****ty defense in the couple of weeks before a bowl game. nothing can go wrong there. while we're at it, let's change the offense up too. the future is now right?

How well has our defense worked for us the past 5 years? Are you sure you are a Canes fan, for you must have undoubtedly been watching a different team. In the business world, which includes CFB, your a*s is canned if you do not add value in what you do. As disconnected as you are, I am willing to bet that you would do a better job at it than our entire defensive staff.

i'm not opposed to changing our defense in general, you ****wit. i'm opposed to changing the defense with less than a month to prepare for a game. this bowl can get us to 9 wins on the year and will give us great momentum headed into richt's first season. there's no reason to risk having a bunch of players look lost on the field running something completely different than they're used to.

am i a canes fan? i've been on this board for 3 and a half years. where the **** have you been with your sub-10 day account, *******?

Advertisement

i'm not opposed to changing our defense in general, you ****wit. i'm opposed to changing the defense with less than a month to prepare for a game. this bowl can get us to 9 wins on the year and will give us great momentum headed into richt's first season. there's no reason to risk having a bunch of players look lost on the field running something completely different than they're used to.

am i a canes fan? i've been on this board for 3 and a half years. where the **** have you been with your sub-10 day account, *******?

I have followed Canes football for over 30 years! I have not been on this board before because, unlike you, this is not my only life. Your name calling speaks highly of your IQ! Someone screwed up royally raising you. Let me guess?, a democrat who is unwilling to listen to or respect others' views. By the way, before you take a shot, I am an independent thinker.

I have followed Canes football for over 30 years! I have not been on this board before because, unlike you, this is not my only life. Your name calling speaks highly of your IQ! Someone screwed up royally raising you. Let me guess?, a democrat who is unwilling to listen to or respect others' views. By the way, before you take a shot, I am an independent thinker.

christ, did you tip you fedora after typing that drivel?

christ, did you tip you fedora after typing that drivel?

Long time lurkers with sauces and long time porsters...

latest

Advertisement
The ultimate sad commentary on the amateur level of this corching staff is that we had no one capable of replacing a **** DC. When MonkeyBoy split for Buttgers we had a guy named Chuck Pagano step in as DC against UF.

Now, we have a bunch of HS level guys incapable of coordinating a defense. Yet we still have super jokers on here clamoring to add or retain more HS level assistants. Dopes. Get some real professional football coaches in here.

Prep for the "I'm too busy running a zillion dollar conglomerate and banging models to be on here prior to last week" response.

The ultimate sad commentary on the amateur level of this corching staff is that we had no one capable of replacing a **** DC. When MonkeyBoy split for Buttgers we had a guy named Chuck Pagano step in as DC against UF.

Now, we have a bunch of HS level guys incapable of coordinating a defense. Yet we still have super jokers on here clamoring to add or retain more HS level assistants. Dopes. Get some real professional football coaches in here.

When you think about, we basically had a staff full of high school coaches. lol... dammit mane..

He will be gone after the bowl game.

We couldn't fire him because no one else has experience calling the defense.

I know, I know. What a ***** up by Miami! It is what it is.

But tbqh, we would probably do better with just pure backyard football on defense than No'Ds scheme for the bowl game.

This and we've been through it 1000x. Golden, in his infinite wisdom, was running an operation in which only D'onofrio and possibly himself were equipped to call the D- even under emergency situations. The lunacy in this being the case with your staff 5 years in should have been enough for the school to sue over having to fulfill the entirety of his buyout.

Advertisement
What's the difference in D'Onofrio remaining as lame-duck DC over "promoting" Paul Williams or whoever? It's not like we were going to bring in Schiano to run the defense and change everything around in a few weeks.

We got what we wanted. Golden is gone and a real coach is in place.

Chill.

Advertisement
Back