Why I love this staff

Advertisement
Too early. Just sticking to the facts, we have the #10 ranked class right now. That’s fine, but nothing to write home about.

Let’s see how this next week goes. You either win or lose these recruiting battles, there’s no “A for effort.” It’s all about results not intentions.

Mario will win his fair share. The sign of a great cyclist is someone who sprints on both the climb and the descent. Mario is the HC equivalent. Any time he faces adversity, he's going to peddle right through it.

Sorry if I sound like a broken record, but I’ve been a fan since I was 10 years old in 1967 and I’ve never seen anything like what’s currently happening. Even during our championship runs, there was a lot of turmoil and disconnect. Today, from the top down, all seem to be in lockstep towards a common goal - being a premier CFB program.
Absolutely and that is the central theme of my post. What we are seeing in terms of every facet of this administration/program being in lockstep is unprecedented in the history of this program. We used to say that if we could only get a coach that could convince most of the local kids we wanted to stay home then we would be on our way. Well we got that and a heck of a lot more?

The commitment to organization infrastructure and human capital is next level. The beautiful thing is that we are just starting to see the positive effects of it. Give Mario and team 2+ years of continuing to build, expand and refine and the effects will be outsized compared to today.

Advertisement
Sorry if I sound like a broken record, but I’ve been a fan since I was 10 years old in 1967 and I’ve never seen anything like what’s currently happening. Even during our championship runs, there was a lot of turmoil and disconnect. Today, from the top down, all seem to be in lockstep towards a common goal - being a premier CFB program.
Wow!

So you know who killed Kennedy??

Too early. Just sticking to the facts, we have the #10 ranked class right now. That’s fine, but nothing to write home about.

Let’s see how this next week goes. You either win or lose these recruiting battles, there’s no “A for effort.” It’s all about results not intentions.
Reading comprehension. It's fundamental!

rhoa-sassy.gif

Part of me wishes we had a year or two with Mario and no NIL just so everyone could see how dramatically better we are now without having something else to scapegoat.

Advertisement

It’s that individual player rating avg tho!!

Advertisement
Back