Why I haven't jumped on the Fire Golden Bandwagon?

Advertisement
Most coaches have everything you said OP. The good ones are winners. Golden is not a winner. I've learned my lesson, you should really step back and learn yours.

I never liked the hire I thought once we busted on Coker and RS we should of went all in not some coach who might be good. We should of went after a coach who has already proved himself in a big program not one trying to prove himself. The guy lost at Temple when he had loaded teams for his conference with a lot less talent. What did people thing he could bring to the table at Miami? We need to go all in not just a coach but one who is proven to be a winner at top notch programs. We need to keep Ice, Carroll, bring in Rumph and few others to help lock down talent and that can actually coach.
Are you saying Golden is a great recruiter? Because Temple had zero talent when he got there.

Advertisement
I have not said ONE thing in support of Al Golden since the PSU debacle. Actually very little if any since the Virginia Tech game (last years debacle). Never counter pointed 1 criticism because most of it is justified.

Just saying I wished it WOULD have worked out. It obviously has not.

Last edited:
LMAO wow. This ******* guy was riding golden **** until the cows came home. Lol at your list.

Advertisement
Wow at these Thread Bumps.
It's like someone digging up old love letters to girlfriends from the
middle school days.
Embarassing.
LOL.

Advertisement
Is this why he wants to be first on the "fire the coach" bandwagon?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back