Why I haven't jumped on the Fire Golden Bandwagon?

Dude is mad at himself for trusting three bumass coaches because he can't recognize competent teaching.

The coaches you should have never trusted you gave your all too. The coach that deserves the benefit of doubt, you try and shid on.

Then you got dumbasses calling it childish that these posts are being bumped under the guise that "anyone can be right or wrong"

This isn't about right or wrong. This is about keeping your mouth shut and not debating things you're unsure of.

Some of you guys think you're sooooo right and get so arrogant, even have the nerve to spout insults.

Well, you should be exposed! Fuq ya feelings.

Stop talking sideways if you can't handle the heat.

Advertisement
Is this why he wants to be first on the "fire the coach" bandwagon?

OP's shtick with Richt is quite the over correction.

Smh was last with Golden wants to be 1st with Richt lmao clowns

Exactly....

To dumb to realize that Golden would never be successful here running a 3-4.

But smart enough to criticize Mark F'n Richt.

You can't make this shid up.

Jedi Master Cane better hope and pray Richts offense sucks next year because I'm going to bump every dumb fuqin knee jerk post him and gator Hatar have posted.

I think it's fair to criticize the coaches (the offense looked anemic for large portions of the season) but I think you have to give the benefit of the doubt to guys for at least a little while. To immediately call for a coach's head just because you got burnt by previous coaches is pretty childish.

Advertisement
Back