Why don’t we have 2 practices a day?

Advertisement
IMG_2513.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes, and to make the Canesville Crew happy, we just set up a 4th daily practice for the 4th string.
It's a lil wild how they're running even crazier with the jacurri narrative after the scrimmage. Like he was a world beater. Other than cam all the QBs looked like ****. But Emory made the throws asked of him. Poff had one decent throw. Jacurri had one **** good throw and one decent throw and he short hopped all the rest. If he wasn't the athlete that he is no one would have a word to say about him. That run he had on his first play just shows why we were so hot with him last year for refusing to play situational ball and come in for packages.

Advertisement
It's a lil wild how they're running even crazier with the jacurri narrative after the scrimmage. Like he was a world beater. Other than cam all the QBs looked like ****. But Emory made the throws asked of him. Poff had one decent throw. Jacurri had one **** good throw and one decent throw and he short hopped all the rest. If he wasn't the athlete that he is no one would have a word to say about him. That run he had on his first play just shows why we were so hot with him last year for refusing to play situational ball and come in for packages.
but but but streeter and caneville etc are all knowing so it must be true

Advertisement
When I was in HS I went through 2 a days. I guess football has gotten soft. Pussies.
Depending on how old you are, it was also common practice to deny players hydration during practice, doesn't make it a great idea. Times have changed and coaches have figured out that the law of diminishing returns applies to athletic performance.

Advertisement
Depending on how old you are, it was also common practice to deny players hydration during practice, doesn't make it a great idea. Times have changed and coaches have figured out that the law of diminishing returns applies to athletic performance.
Ugh....i remember that. Good times. You weren't working hard enough until you threw up.

Advertisement
1000000843.gif

When I was in HS I went through 2 a days. I guess football has gotten soft. Pussies.
yeah then a few players collapsed and died during practice due to heat exhaustion. you know football isnt more important than safety and you know living

Advertisement
Back