Why does TVD…

Advertisement
Look like he thinking about playing Call of Duty or some sh*t? I know some guys don’t show all their emotions. But he literally appears unmoved. By anything.
Not sure if you saw the clip at the end of the game, but he ran over to Emory and was absolutely elated. Grabbed him and was visibly fired up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro I’ve never seen TVD smiling like I saw tonight.. he genuinely looked happy..

Go ahead and get ready for the PGA.. oops I mean the Draft my boy!!

Advertisement
Not sure if you saw the clip at the end of the game, but he ran over to Emory and was absolutely elated. Grabbed him and was visibly fired up.
That was the most excited I've ever seen TVD. I don't fault his demeaner but I like to see a QB at least talk to his guys during a game and I've never seen him do that.

Advertisement
Not sure he faces adversity well, seems like when we’re ahead he is all smiles but the moment we fall behind he goes into a shell and doesnt show emotion. However tonight was the most emotion I love seen him show in all the time he had been here. Anyway that’s just my opinion.

Look like he’s thinking about playing Call of Duty or some sh*t? I know some guys don’t show all their emotions. But he literally appears unmoved. By anything.

Can I combine TVDs arm with Emory’s demeanor?
Qb has to have ice water in his veins. That’s him.

Advertisement
Back