Why does this site keep translating into Chinese?

Advertisement
***Mods: you guys really ought to block any poster with less than, say, 20 posts from starting a thread until it's approved by a mod. It'd prevent this spam.
He ain't wrong . Like 95% of the threads this morning are unreadable . Very weird.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Large contingent of cane fans in South Korea.
Hard rock gonna have Korean bbq in the concessions 2018. They bettter have some kimchi too.

***Mods: you guys really ought to block any poster with less than, say, 20 posts from starting a thread until it's approved by a mod. It'd prevent this spam.
Actually, at one time there was policy that one could not obtain posting privileges without a minimum of a hundred posts. It was a sound policy, I don't know why it's not enforced.

Advertisement
Must assume it’s me, I had my IP address banned yesterday
Nothing like a good confession to cleanse one's soul. Say a Our Father, three Hail Mary's, and one Glory Be, and take a big shot of Jamisons. Et ego te absolvo.

(Disclaimer: since I am neither a Priest nor a mod of this site, this absolution is less than useless so keep taking shots of of the Jamisons until you forget the entire unfortunate event.)

Advertisement
Back