Why do we seem to have such weak schedules.

Advertisement
No more FAMU.

Not surprised you would say this seeing that your name is "arizonacane"...your state dont even acknowledge MLK day.

So why is it that FAMU should be off that schedule and not FAU? They both sorry as *****. At least FAMU brings the Marching 100. And a legit 10-20k crowd of alumni and students. FAU cant even get 15k to come to Sunlife and they are 3x the enrollment size of FAMU.

Also, FAMU has tradition down here. The Orange Blossom Classic game was a tradition down here for minorities in the 60s and 70s (and even further back then that) so FAMU has hella roots in the south florida community. FAU and FIU dont give us **** but headaches. FAU stadium sucks and isnt big enough..and FIU players are so jealous they didnt get UM offers they would rather brawl with us then play.

So no, FAMU should not be off the schedule. Do we need to play them every year? No. But hosting them once every 3 years doesnt hurt us and the attendance is always solid considering we are playing a school that doesnt have a player who would be on our scout team.

(And yes I am a FAMU alumni. Wont say my class. Im ole' school though.)

WTF does that have to do with anything...

Yall must live and die for AZ..It was a joke...DUH!

And yes I am PROUD to show my TRUE COLORS. I am a black man. Who went to FAMU. And for someone to state that FAMU should be off the schedule (and singled them out at that) but not mention FAU, Appalachian State, Arkansas State or whatever other low hanging school we schedule is phucked up. I didnt call the man a racist. I just said he was dead a$$ wrong and thats my opinion and im going to defend my alma mater.

I'm assuming FAMU was singled out because they are our only FCS opponent. I could be wrong and racist though.

I can't seem to understand how we're gonna go to Boone, NC to play ******* App. State.

I think I read someone backed out of a game late (Memphis?) and the game was supposed to be in Miami, and one of the only I-A teams available that late was App State. The reason we're going to Boone is that they needed a home game, or it wouldn't work for them.

No more FAMU.

Not surprised you would say this seeing that your name is "arizonacane"...your state dont even acknowledge MLK day.

So why is it that FAMU should be off that schedule and not FAU? They both sorry as *****. At least FAMU brings the Marching 100. And a legit 10-20k crowd of alumni and students. FAU cant even get 15k to come to Sunlife and they are 3x the enrollment size of FAMU.

Also, FAMU has tradition down here. The Orange Blossom Classic game was a tradition down here for minorities in the 60s and 70s (and even further back then that) so FAMU has hella roots in the south florida community. FAU and FIU dont give us **** but headaches. FAU stadium sucks and isnt big enough..and FIU players are so jealous they didnt get UM offers they would rather brawl with us then play.

So no, FAMU should not be off the schedule. Do we need to play them every year? No. But hosting them once every 3 years doesnt hurt us and the attendance is always solid considering we are playing a school that doesnt have a player who would be on our scout team.

And yes I am PROUD to show my TRUE COLORS. I am a black man. Who went to FAMU. And for someone to state that FAMU should be off the schedule (and singled them out at that) but not mention FAU, Appalachian State, Arkansas State or whatever other low hanging school we schedule is phucked up. I didnt call the man a racist. I just said he was dead a$$ wrong and thats my opinion and im going to defend my alma mater.

I'm assuming FAMU was singled out because they are our only FCS opponent. I could be wrong and racist though.

Of course you're horribly racist for that statement. Klan member status.
But I agree. It's bad enough to play an FCS team. That particular FCS team went 1-11 in the FCS.

No more FAMU.

Yeah, no **** and now your backpedaling because you were called out about your inferred racial bias.

I am going to defend FAMU regardless of what you or anyone else thinks. If that makes me a racist...Then so be it. I am not backpedaling. I am standing right here. FAMU should be treated just like FAU, Arky State and any other school that isnt on UMs level perception wise..Just so you dont think im being biased...Throw Bethune Cookman in there too..If we throw one off, throw them all off...But to single out FAMU with the alumni presence down here??? LMAO. Smh. I assume I wont be seeing any of you on Sept 3rd then since you hate when we play FAMU so much...(shrugs).

Advertisement

Yeah, no **** and now your backpedaling because you were called out about your inferred racial bias.

I am going to defend FAMU regardless of what you or anyone else thinks. If that makes me a racist...Then so be it. I am not backpedaling. I am standing right here. FAMU should be treated just like FAU, Arky State and any other school that isnt on UMs level perception wise..Just so you dont think im being biased...Throw Bethune Cookman in there too..If we throw one off, throw them all off...But to single out FAMU with the alumni presence down here??? LMAO. Smh. I assume I wont be seeing any of you on Sept 3rd then since you hate when we play FAMU so much...(shrugs).

Arkansas State and FAU are at least FBS. FAMU is FCS. Not only are the FCS but they are a horribly bad FCS team. 1-11.

Advertisement
The same reason the 2015 national champs scheduled Wisconsin (ND), LA Monroe (App St), MTSU (FAU) and Charleston Southern (FAMU).

We play in the ACC

Talking Non-Con schedule.

Can't do anything about conference games.

Which programs do you feel schedule a tougher non-conference slate? Please provide examples.

Well in ACC

Clemson has Auburn, South Carolina and scrubs
FSU has Ole Miss, Florida, USF and 1 scrub
Louisville has kentucky, Marshal Houston and 1 scrub
Va Tech has Tennessee, ECU and a scrub

We probably have the worst non-con schedule in the ACC.

We play in the ACC

Talking Non-Con schedule.

Can't do anything about conference games.

Which programs do you feel schedule a tougher non-conference slate? Please provide examples.

Well in ACC

Clemson has Auburn, South Carolina and scrubs
FSU has Ole Miss, Florida, USF and 1 scrub
Louisville has kentucky, Marshal Houston and 1 scrub
Va Tech has Tennessee, ECU and a scrub

We probably have the worst non-con schedule in the ACC.

SOUTH CAROLINA??? Is this fool serious? They were 3-8 last year and lost to the Citadel. Auburn also checked in at 7-6 and out of the top 40 as well.

FSU has a better non-conference schedule.

Houston is a decent opponent, Kentucky was 5-7 last year.

Tennessee is a decent opponent, ECU was 5-7 last year.

What criteria are you using exactly? What defines a scrub? Because clearly South Carolina, USF, Marshall, Kentucky and ECU don't fit that category in your bizarre world. We have two top 40 opponents in our non-con schedule. FSU is the only one in the ACC with a stronger one, and it's debatable. Florida should have lost to FAU last year.

Advertisement
look at what we have and what all those teams have and tell me our's isn't much worse.

lol U can't be that dumb.

Seen enough of this site, not sure if it is because it is free or what, but some very rose colored glasses in here. Might be time to anti up for the 10 per month for ITU.

look at what we have and what all those teams have and tell me our's isn't much worse.

lol U can't be that dumb.

I've compared them ad nauseam. At Notre Dame, a top 10 team that was in the running for a CFP spot until the last week, and at App State an 11-2 team that finished in the top 40 in both polls. Far superior to the other ACC non-con's except FSU.

Advertisement
Seen enough of this site, not sure if it is because it is free or what, but some very rose colored glasses in here. Might be time to anti up for the 10 per month for ITU.

Just stop. You understand your post history is available, right? Literally every one of your posts is a shot against Miami and/or a back handed compliment to Florida State. I'm sure you're paying 10 dollars a month somewhere, but it's not to a Miami insider site.

Advertisement
Back