Why do we seem to have such weak schedules.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are going to have an adjustment period with all new systems and coordinators.It takes time to learn all of that.Those early games will give us a chance to correct the mistakes the we may possibly make without them costing us the game most likely.By the 4th game we will be full steam ahead!I would think it will be tougher next year.

Our "non-con" games include a top 10 team, and one of the best mid-major programs from last year. This is so much more than half the country does for non-conference. People really need to stop *****ing about it.

Non conference is pretty sh*tty but the October slate is definitely tough

Advertisement
Yeah those 3 games to start are fairly weak. Go look at October.....Richt's going to earn his money in that month alone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate to be that guy.. but appy state is pretty **** good. They were ranked ahead of us to close the season.

It's stupid that we got put in the situation we have to play at their place. (I'm not too mad about it, I'm an hour away and I'm going to the game. It's an awesome place to watch a game) But Miami shouldn't stoop down to that. I understand we got left out to try by whoever it was on the schedule and forced our hand.

The team better show up to that game or it could end badly or a lot closer than we want it to be. Now FAMU is a joke. FAU gave a game to us until halftime and they basically beat UF. No excuse for that to happen again or anything close to that.

To compare last year..
Notre Dame>>Nebraska--Notre Dame is far better than Nebraska was
Appy State<Cincinnati--not too far apart, honestly
FAU--same
FAMU--same

Advertisement
Back