why do people forget Mario was assistant coach for 2 weeks?

cane305

Band
Banned
remember? he got a job here and then left before his first paycheck from Miami even got to him.

then these same people will tell you that Butch won't get it because he burnt bridges 15 years ago.

#spanishprivilege

Advertisement
Can you blame him? Would you rather work for Al Golden or Nick Saban?

I've got plenty of issues with Mario as a head coach, but this one never bothered me.

People still rustled from Butch leaving need to get the f over it. UM slow played him, and he left for the NFL. Big deal. He's back.

I've made this point ad nauseum. That's why I am a big advocate of playing up the traitor angle in a banner: "Mario Chose Bama. Let Him Stay There."

If he would've stayed here he would be in the same situation as all these position coaches now wondering if he'll even have a job next year.

He figured out what kind of crap-shoot Golden was running, and took off! I think he upgraded his status, and certainly gained more knowledge, and put himself into a better long-term position. Seems like he made the right move!

Still think it's the wrong move to bring him back at HC at this stage in his career.

Advertisement
Really? Of all the huge red flags about Wario, we're going to use the fact that he took one look at the Al Golden foitball self-improvement cuddling camp and took off running for the *** end of dixie as a negative?

Because, to me, his bailing on Golden might be the best example of competence on his resume.

Mario left because he got more $$$$$. People need to stop pretending he saw Al for what he was and ran. He's a ***** like all these coaches. Saban waved a larger stack of $100s and Mario ran. I don't blame him but please he was a ***** doing what whores do. Butch left for NFL. So did JJ and Dennis. We would have been better off if Larry had too. I see no reason to bring Mario back. Theare are endless reasons to bring Butch back. If Butch wants Mario, fine. If BOT PC requires him to bring Mario in, then fine too. I want Butch at any cost. We need Butch at any cost. We know how to get rid of coaches now. If Mario ends up HC 4 years from now and we din't like it, we start flying the air force on day 1.

Advertisement
Mario left because he got more $$$$$. People need to stop pretending he saw Al for what he was and ran. He's a ***** like all these coaches. Saban waved a larger stack of $100s and Mario ran. I don't blame him but please he was a ***** doing what whores do. Butch left for NFL. So did JJ and Dennis. We would have been better off if Larry had too. I see no reason to bring Mario back. Theare are endless reasons to bring Butch back. If Butch wants Mario, fine. If BOT PC requires him to bring Mario in, then fine too. I want Butch at any cost. We need Butch at any cost. We know how to get rid of coaches now. If Mario ends up HC 4 years from now and we din't like it, we start flying the air force on day 1.

He's a ***** b/c he took the job for more money, or b/c he left a lower paying job after 2 weeks? Would it have mattered if he took a job at UCF, then left for Bama?

Again, leaving for a better gig doesn't bother me at all. He just doesn't have the resume for an elite head coaching position, and he's not gonna build it by being just a position coach and recruiter, no matter where he is.

He's a ***** b/c he took the job for more money, or b/c he left a lower paying job after 2 weeks? Would it have mattered if he took a job at UCF, then left for Bama?

Again, leaving for a better gig doesn't bother me at all. He just doesn't have the resume for an elite head coaching position, and he's not gonna build it by being just a position coach and recruiter, no matter where he is.

It wold not have mattered if he stopped off at a midrange John at all. I agree that him leaving doesn't matter. You don't get mad at a ***** when jumps to the next guy for more money. I also agree he is not ready.

Advertisement
Slimey is what slimey does. He talked about being a dream
Job when he got hired blah blah and he left a month later. Same deal now - if he's hired as an assistant, he'll bolt the first chance he gets.

Exactly, it's ridiculous. Had he gone to F$U or U***..I might be a little more ****y...but a huge pay increase and the opportunity to put coaching under Saban on his resume? Come the f-k on...those that had the same opportunity and turned it down, please share and I'll provide the first stone for you to throw.

Imagine if Shannon had coached under Saban for 4 years prior to getting a head coaching gig he wasn't ready for...might not have been much better, but he sure as **** wouldn't have been worse.

I don't think Mario is in any way ready for a HC gig at this level, if ever...but being ****ed because he wanted the best job available with a faster track to a next head job opportunity? Pfffffff

UM

Exactly, it's ridiculous. Had he gone to F$U or U***..I might be a little more ****y...but a huge pay increase and the opportunity to put coaching under Saban on his resume? Come the f-k on...those that had the same opportunity and turned it down, please share and I'll provide the first stone for you to throw.

Imagine if Shannon had coached under Saban for 4 years prior to getting a head coaching gig he wasn't ready for...might not have been much better, but he sure as **** wouldn't have been worse.

I don't think Mario is in any way ready for a HC gig at this level, if ever...but being ****ed because he wanted the best job available with a faster track to a next head job opportunity? Pfffffff

UM

Hey, I have never had a problems with whores. Nothing wrong with gong for the money. My problem was the Mario lovers acting like he left because he "discovered" Al stunk. Now if your objection is me calling Mario a *****, I can't help you.

Advertisement
I don't know why ppl keep *****ing like a scorned girlfriend. Who gives a **** that he left it was Saban or Golden. Who would you choose?

wallpaper_20100114070317_14531402992.jpg

polls_Half_Ton_Mum_001_001_001_001_0600_959740_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Can you blame him? Would you rather work for Al Golden or Nick Saban?

I've got plenty of issues with Mario as a head coach, but this one never bothered me.

People still rustled from Butch leaving need to get the f over it. UM slow played him, and he left for the NFL. Big deal. He's back.

Agreed, not sure how people can blame him. Working for a legendary coach and probably making much more than he would have at Miami. Never blamed him for leaving. Who wants to be a tight end coach under a first time oc Coley and golden as the coach?

Advertisement
Back