Why did Craig Kuligowski quit?

CaneDogX

Banned
Banned
The man put DL in the NFL and knew how to coach. He was here one year under Manny and left.

Advertisement
I’d take him back but I’m sure he turned off the staff for interviewing with nfl teams at the end of each offseason and then bama when they came calling. He turned the saints down if I’m not mistaken. I would Take him back but something seems off with his odd departure from bama after less than a year and then he didn’t catch on anywhere in the offseason. Not Even back to Miami after Jess Simpson left for the nfl job.

Last edited:
he interviewed for NFL jobs the moment he was here and got turned down. he thought he was getting the bucs job along with his failures in recruiting, he was let go to seek other opportunities. he didnt get the bucs job and then left to bama. he was fired at bama

Advertisement
Seems odd. He had the line playing at an elite level imo. Garvin looked his best when he was here.
Bama poached him. Allegedly he had been interviewing every off season with nfl teams according to dudes on here. Maybe left to bama to up his nfl stock. Idk why he left bama.
People hated his recruiting ability cause he also allegedly didn’t like it or sucked at it or both.
Others thought the bama move was his mistake since he’s more of a 4-3 guy and not a good fit for what bama does.
But I would live to have him back. Its not like we’re recruiting 5 star tackles. And the way we’re playing we can’t even keep the sofla studs. According to Ivins Collins is gonna flip to Gators and according to some on here Leonard Taylor is a pipe dream.

Seems odd. He had the line playing at an elite level imo. Garvin looked his best when he was here.
Bama poached him. Allegedly he had been interviewing every off season with nfl teams according to dudes on here. Maybe left to bama to up his nfl stock. Idk why he left bama.
People hated his recruiting ability cause he also allegedly didn’t like it or sucked at it or both.
Others thought the bama move was his mistake since he’s more of a 4-3 guy and not a good fit for what bama does.
But I would live to have him back. Its not like we’re recruiting 5 star tackles. And the way we’re playing we can’t even keep the sofla studs. According to Ivins Collins is gonna flip to Gators and according to some on here Leonard Taylor is a pipe dream.

he was let go prior to the bama job. he was let go bc he thought he was getting the bucs job. he didnt get it. he ended up at bama where he was fired

he was let go prior to the bama job. he was let go bc he thought he was getting the bucs job. he didnt get it. he ended up at bama where he was fired

to add, he was given promotions by richt to stay and still left.

Do you think there are other reasons that aren’t public?

Advertisement
He's never recruited well but he has been a great fundamental coach. He also thinks way higher of himself than what he is in reality which is a college DL coach. Odom at Mizzou gave him the boot when he was hired after Pinkel retired. He seems to be a little bit of a cancer in the coaches room.

Do you think there are other reasons that aren’t public?

why he left here or why he left bama? i think he just sucks **** as a recruiter and the Bama DL was actually playing worse under him than they had previous years.

Advertisement
Sources from what I heard that is EXTREMELY close to the program is that his family wasn't too fond of living in South Florida which is shocking because you would think his Wife -Mary (Latino descent ) would absolutely love it here .... but get this Alabama ONLY paid $53,000 to buyout his deal from US.

All Facts!

Dude has been chasing NFL dreams going all the way back to Mizzou. He obviously just doesn't actually interview well with pro front offices.

Sources from what I heard that is EXTREMELY close to the program is that his family wasn't too fond of living in South Florida which is shocking because you would think his Wife -Mary (Latino descent ) would absolutely love it here .... but get this Alabama ONLY paid $53,000 to buyout his deal from US.

All Facts!

eh you can be spanish and hate living here lol. the area isnt amazing to settle down in aside from the weather. hes also a midwest guy

Advertisement
eh you can be spanish and hate living here lol. the area isnt amazing to settle down in aside from the weather. hes also a midwest guy

This is true... lol

I have friends and met soo many Hispanics that's sooo MIAMI 305 DADE COUNTY but they feel the same way. South Florida is just a tough environment to get adjusted to for anyone.

I’d take him back but I’m sure he turned off the staff for interviewing with nfl teams at the end of each offseason and then bama when they came calling. He turned the saints down if I’m not mistaken. I would Take him back but something seems off with his odd departure from bama after less than a year and then he didn’t catch on anywhere in the offseason. Not Even back to Miami after Jess Simpson left for the nfl job.

It wasn’t just the fact he didn’t recruit at Bama. He and Saban had a “philosophical” difference on the defense. Supposedly a mutual parting where he collected his remaining salary.

This is true... lol

I have friends and met soo many Hispanics that's sooo MIAMI 305 DADE COUNTY but they feel the same way. South Florida is just a tough environment to get adjusted to for anyone.

im born and riased in miami and stayed here for undergrad. the area has changed so much since and the people make it hard to ever want to live here again

Advertisement
Back