Why can't these kids just stay home

bigdaddiee

Recruit
Lane, dixon,rudolph could be the next great trio of wr's. What team could cover coley,waters,lane dixon and rudolph? No one

Michel and cook with yearby and duke that would go down as a group comparable to portis,mcgahee,davenport, and gore.

Do these kids have any south florida pride? I know all the college coaches know the best talent is in south florida but your avg college fan does not.

All they say is sec sec sec. I am tired of not dominating if we kept the amari coopers, bridgewaters, and sammy watkins of the world home we would kill everyone. Instead we have to watch auburn, alabama, fsu, lsu and florida play for titles. Its not the sec thats bad *** it's gainsville to the bayou that is and its happening with kids from south florida cooper, benjamin, joyner, hart, peterson, stinson, clinton dix,greene.

I can't understand these kids if they stay they will win often ,they will have the best competition, they will be ready for the pro's and they won't be over used. James, portis,gore,mcgahee, johnson,moss,wayne have all had long careers.

The coaches in south florida need to get on board

Advertisement
They grew up seeing Miami being mediocre. Can't blame them. That being said, they can be the ones to bring this program back and dominate college football, then go to the NFL. Hopefully our staff can close some of these deals.

They just have to start believing, this class could be the start of something great.

Advertisement
Watkins isn't from Miami. I grew up by him at a rival school and Miami fans were rare. Student fans were split 40% UF 25% FSU 25% Northern soft schools and like 10% Miami fans if that.

Sucks but it has been a long time since the U was great and the U is a tiny school compared to most.

They are just kids...18 year old impressionable kids who can easily be convinced by slick talking adults who's main purpose is to sell dreams to these KIDS. The kids eat it up. Is what it is. Plus SFLA is as corrupt as it gets regarding recruiting and it was not like that back in the 80's and 90's when these coaches/parents/kids had legit south florida pride...side money/respect/coaching jobs is now involved for the adults. The game has changed in our backyard and has been corrupted.

Loyalty is SFLA is non-existent for a vast majority because of it...

We havent won a post season game of any kind since Dec 31, 2006. Most 2014 recruits were about 11 years old then. Think about that.

But we are back to recruiting at a high level now so as long as we start winning some meaningful games, more and more elite kids will want to stay home.

Advertisement
We havent won a post season game of any kind since Dec 31, 2006. Most 2014 recruits were about 11 years old then. Think about that.

But we are back to recruiting at a high level now so as long as we start winning some meaningful games, more and more elite kids will want to stay home.

and we won't win another chipper if they keep splitting. Have some vision and pride. This program was built on kids that bucked the trend, grabbed their sack and controlled their own destiny.

Lane, dixon,rudolph could be the next great trio of wr's. What team could cover coley,waters,lane dixon and rudolph? No one

Michel and cook with yearby and duke that would go down as a group comparable to portis,mcgahee,davenport, and gore.

Do these kids have any south florida pride? I know all the college coaches know the best talent is in south florida but your avg college fan does not.

All they say is sec sec sec. I am tired of not dominating if we kept the amari coopers, bridgewaters, and sammy watkins of the world home we would kill everyone. Instead we have to watch auburn, alabama, fsu, lsu and florida play for titles. Its not the sec thats bad *** it's gainsville to the bayou that is and its happening with kids from south florida cooper, benjamin, joyner, hart, peterson, stinson, clinton dix,greene.

I can't understand these kids if they stay they will win often ,they will have the best competition, they will be ready for the pro's and they won't be over used. James, portis,gore,mcgahee, johnson,moss,wayne have all had long careers.

The coaches in south florida need to get on board
they all got paid by all those schools mentioned.

Advertisement
I had a coach tell me this week that for 90% of his players, going to W. Palm Beach is going out-of-town. Most of the kids haven't seen ANYTHING north of WPB.

So if you have an opportunity to play for another program out-of-state and experience something totally new, and most likely wasn't within reach if it wasn't for football, who can blame them?

Combine the circumstances, the mediocre football the last 10 years & the investigation, you have a lot of kids skipping town.

There's also still some negativity out there pointed at UM that needs to be overcome.

194.gif

Its frustrating to see my guy Herbert Waters (#6 being one of the most prodcutive WR's through the first 3 games) being set back as the number 4 wide out. It kind of makes me wonder.... I take nothing away from Coley and Dorsett, these guys are explosive when the ball is in their hands, but to be pushed from #2 on the depth chart to #4, makes all down south high school WR's wonder.

Advertisement
Its frustrating to see my guy Herbert Waters (#6 being one of the most prodcutive WR's through the first 3 games) being set back as the number 4 wide out. It kind of makes me wonder.... I take nothing away from Coley and Dorsett, these guys are explosive when the ball is in their hands, but to be pushed from #2 on the depth chart to #4, makes all down south high school WR's wonder.

Are the 3 guys ahead of him on the depth chart not from SoFla, too?

I was staying on the point of production of a Wide Receiver, not focusing on the area that they're from (down south). Herb was leading the WR's and was listed number 2 on the depth before the Savannah State game... It makes Rudolph, Johnson, Lane, Worton wonder whats going over there for a Wideout to be so productive and be pushed back?

I was staying on the point of production of a Wide Receiver, not focusing on the area that they're from (down south). Herb was leading the WR's and was listed number 2 on the depth before the Savannah State game... It makes Rudolph, Johnson, Lane, Worton wonder whats going over there for a Wideout to be so productive and be pushed back?

it isnt like he is being replaced with dudes that havent produced, you cant be mad at someone for out working another player

If it was only the kids decision I could understand but all these kids have some adults in their life who are influencing their decision as well as you have to give some of the blame/credit to the recruiters. Some of these coaches are so good at what they do it's almost like the ho game and they are the pimps turning young girls out.

You can't place it all on the kid and you can't blame a kid for wanting to get away as well.

Advertisement
Back