Why aren't our former players....

Gino Toretta was quite vocal during the season about what was going on at UM.

I definitely remember that, but I'm referring to the ****-storm occurring at this moment. The season's over. Changes are expected. If they were so vocal then, why not turn up the heat even more now?

Advertisement
I may be wrong but I actually think the old school guys sort of separate themselves from the current program. Besides Kehoe, there aren't any real links to the past in the program now. The players had to watch The U part 2 to learn about the program's history. Back in the day, the older players were in Coral Gables giving the young guys history and wisdom. It's all different now.....................................But BBB could change all of that..

When the first round of mass exits happened you guys didn't want to believe them. You called them names and said we were better off without lazy garbage.

When the older alums spoke up you were all in on golden. Ex. Sapp. So why would any former player speak up now.

Sapp caught **** for speaking out. Right here on this board.

Guess he was right all along.

And you critics of Sapp were wrong all along.

A lot of these Gus have been outcast by the school, listen to what Buchanon was saying about players being allowed on the sidelines and all the guys who they threatened to ban if they didn't talk to the NCAA. The school has shunned a ton of players, and a lot of the ones still around the program work with/for UM on some aspect, so they toe the company and Baghdad Bob for the school, like Irvin and Don Bailey, Jr

I still wish the old players would do more but I'm sure a lot of the active ones are too busy with the NFL season going on. Enough snippy tweets and more concrete action on their part would really go along way. These guys have more pull than any of us fans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back