Why aren’t our TEs developing ?

Advertisement
I know you guys have shiny toy syndrome and I believe skinner will be an animal.. but arroyo was arguably the best receiving threat in the entire state of Texas. There’s way to overrate that. He’s being underused and undervalued
Arroyo was a stud in HS and hes a stud now that isnt being used. I really hope he doesnt get frustrated during his recovery period and looks to transfer back home to a school in Texas. Losing him would set that TE room back big time. I dont think people realize how good he is.

Arroyo was a stud in HS and hes a stud now that isnt being used. I really hope he doesnt get frustrated during his recovery period and looks to transfer back home to a school in Texas. Losing him would set that TE room back big time. I dont think people realize how good he is.
Without snitching, a certain school that reached out to people close to him mapped out how they would use him. And it sounded great at face value but then the season started and they dominated a big time program with the matchup they described to him. He’s a weapon. Not his fault we can’t do anything with him

Without snitching, a certain school that reached out to people close to him mapped out how they would use him. And it sounded great at face value but then the season started and they dominated a big time program with the matchup they described to him. He’s a weapon. Not his fault we can’t do anything with him
Don't waste your time fam.

"can't do anything with him" or are failing to do anything with him? There's a difference. I just don't understand why Brantley and Mammarelli aren't used more to block and Arroyo more to catch passes. Or at least be an option to catch passes. IDK what the injury issue is but it stinks it happened now - I'm going to take at face value the hints that changes are going to be seen in the offense this week....

Advertisement
Seems like an easy guess but i wont lol

"can't do anything with him" or are failing to do anything with him? There's a difference. I just don't understand why Brantley and Mammarelli aren't used more to block and Arroyo more to catch passes. Or at least be an option to catch passes. IDK what the injury issue is but it stinks it happened now - I'm going to take at face value the hints that changes are going to be seen in the offense this week....
Poor choice of words. Won’t is better. Regardless Miami will have another year with him to get it right. I will see to it

Advertisement
Woulda had a huge game today smh

Advertisement
Back